Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 42 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; When you can draw one of your classes off of its planned topic discussion and twist it into something Disney. For example, today in my commercial pilot ground lab, we ...
    MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    When you can draw one of your classes off of its planned topic discussion and twist it into something Disney. For example, today in my commercial pilot ground lab, we managed to digress (try to follow this train of thought, if you can...) from aircraft pressurization systems, to decompressions, to explosive decompressions, to bombs on airplanes, to bombs in lockers in airports, to lockers in public places, to the lockers in Disney being moved (that was where I threw my two cents in), to the biometric scan of your fingers that takes place at the park gates, to the amount of information being stored in park passes, to week-long vacationers getting a plastic pass while APs getting a paper one... then eventually back to the bio-scan thing again, which is where we ended the class. So in a class lecture about aircraft pressurization, we ended up spending almost as much time talking about Disney in various ways. How sweet was that?

Bet you all wish your classes were as productive as that!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Wow! And I thought I got off the subject in class!

How wonderful!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Yea mine tend to go that way too. Only problem is many times it gets put back on subject bc my teachers just dont understand the need for disney in say math. But my film class is great, bc disney is big in film. lol. that one can go on(so we wont have to watch another hero movie but its worth it to talk about disney)
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    When you have ornaments in your garden - on the rockery - of Minnie and Mickey!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

tink rules is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    When you leave a job or a job leaves you and when composing your "goodbye" email to your co-workers you start it out with:

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company. M-I-C See ya real soon! K-E-Y Why? Because we like you! M-O-U-S-E

Actually....my mom got laid off (retired) last February and I faxed her the words to Zip a de doo dah and told her to try and not skip out the door too fast
    Michelle

Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    You go to Disney for 2 days with someone who hasn't been in 10 years and managed to hit all 4 parks. Talk about commando style!!! We saw everything we wanted to in AK, MGM, and Epcot and then half of MK.
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    When you plant flowers in your yard you create your own "hidden mickeys"

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    I was walking to class this morning and out of the corner of my eye I spotted.. get this ... Snow White walking through my school's academic complex. Needless to say, I did a double take, trying to make sense of what I had just seen. It actually turned out to be two girls walking side by side, one in a long, flowing yellow skirt and a blue top, the other wearing a red shirt. Somehow in the quick half-second I spotted them out of the corner of my eye, my mind's eye interpreted the yellow skirt, and the red and blue tops to be Snow White's dress, probably (as a head-shrinker might say) because that's what I WANTED to see.

Wow... I'm Disney tripping.
    -Don-

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    I was walking to class this morning and out of the corner of my eye I spotted.. get this ... Snow White walking through my school's academic complex. Needless to say, I did a double take, trying to make sense of what I had just seen. It actually turned out to be two girls walking side by side, one in a long, flowing yellow skirt and a blue top, the other wearing a red shirt. Somehow in the quick half-second I spotted them out of the corner of my eye, my mind's eye interpreted the yellow skirt, and the red and blue tops to be Snow White's dress, probably (as a head-shrinker might say) because that's what I WANTED to see.

Wow... I'm Disney tripping.

call this number for help Main : 1-555-HEAD-DOC
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraTheGreat
    When you plant flowers in your yard you create your own "hidden mickeys"
    I do that too!
    Izzy

... You have a Mickey Antenna Topper on your car!!
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    ... You have a Mickey Antenna Topper on your car!!
    Isn't that standard operating procedure for us Disney nuts???? Now....it you had one on your train....that would be something!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Isn't that standard operating procedure for us Disney nuts???? Now....it you had one on your train....that would be something!

Now that would be cool!!
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Isn't that standard operating procedure for us Disney nuts????
    I don't have a Mickey antenna topper for my car... I didn't like how it looked with my color. However, I DO have a Mickey/Donald/Goofy steering wheel cover (which is slightly too big for my itty-bitty steering wheel, but I love it anyway).

On that note, has anyone seen any Disney car decor other than steering wheel covers, antenna toppers, and fuzzy dice? I've asked at a couple Disney Stores, as well as at Test Track at EPCOT, but those seem to be all I can find. I'm thinking bigger... like floor mats or seat covers perhaps.

Actually, now that I think of it, I think i recall seeing Disney window decals at TT too. Hmmm, I'm going to have to check those out.
    Last edited by MainStreet, USA; 11-22-2005 at 07:27 PM.
    -Don-

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I don't have an antenna topper. I don't have an antenna (at least not one that sticks up).
    They call me "Nana"

Page 42 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast