Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 43 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; I don't think you're obsessed until you buy multiple antenna toppers... so you always have a replacement in case someone steals yours.......
    hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    I don't think you're obsessed until you buy multiple antenna toppers... so you always have a replacement in case someone steals yours....
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I must not be obsessed then because I own zero.
    They call me "Nana"

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Nah Minnie... It just means that you express your obsession in a different way
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Have you seen my rack?

I express my obsession by buying DVD's and videos.
    They call me "Nana"

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    When I'm here at 2.35am - UK time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    You know your obsessed when you are shopping somewhere and you get separated from your party and you hear over the speaker "Wally Disney your party is waiting up front" My nick name is Wally and because i love Disney and am a CM they get the Disney...and the Wally if from a song my father sang to me when I was little not associated with Disney. but I find it humorous.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Your mind is constantly on "Disney mode..." ask my friend Hayley about that.

You can frequently launch in to hour-long (at the least) conversations about ANYTHING Disney related

You bore your friends into a stupor ranting on and on about the most obscure details about rides/movies at any given time..

You know the entire POTC/Haunted Mansion ride audio..by heart

You've been practicing your witty Jungle Cruise script since you were 7. (Cause I'm totally going to be a Jungle Cruise skipper someday!)

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Your ultimate dream is to get married in the outdoor court of Pirates of the Caribbean or in front of Cinderella's castle. (If I have to rent out the entire park I will....when I'm like uber rich and famous, of course...XD)

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Quote Originally Posted by hafrase
    I don't think you're obsessed until you buy multiple antenna toppers... so you always have a replacement in case someone steals yours....
    Or to change with the holidays as I do!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Or to change with the holidays as I do!

Now there's obsession!!

Is when you've worn out your previuos holiday's video tapes and you go and buy a DVD recorder to put them on to disc!!
    Rich

Yeah.... I did that.

I think you're obsessed with Disney when you buy all the Disney costumes for your Build-A Bear and dress him up for different occassions.
    ~Walt Disney

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    When your in keyboarding class and you are on this website instead of typing.

When you are on public transport and the doors are closing and you say to yourself:

"Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas"!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rich

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    When your video game obsessed friends are playing the extrememly old Magic Kingdom game (based on Disney land, but still pretty cool) invite you over so you can answer all the trivia questions that they are painfully missing for the 200th time!

When said video game buffs call you at all hours of the morning and have an argument as to why Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy and not Percy.

When you watch a commercial for some chiropractor and when the phone number comes up (1-800-BACK-DOC) you immediately look for the dwarf on the screen.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

... When you've bought and paly Disney trivial Pursuit!!!
    Rich

Page 43 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast