Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; ...When you wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is log onto here!! (Like me now!!)...
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    ...When you wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is log onto here!!
    (Like me now!!)
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    when you're about to have a dorm room to yourself and you start planning how you can fit even MORE Disney stuff in it (not even thinking about books and stuff) than before!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

queenofhearts36 is offline Only thing to do is jump over the moon!
    You have two different versions of the "Splash Mountain Medley" on your iPod.

For Christmas, your mom buys you a "Cinderella Hidden Treasures Castle" that your a little old for, but will keep, because it's cool!

You refer to the Carousel of Progess as "the love of my life"

When people don't like Disney, they don't have a soul.

While reading Lou's book earlier today, I was reading about CoP, and I could hear the characters talking, and I started crying...(I want to go back!!!!!!!!!!!! )

You bring your gym clothes to school in a "Happiest Celebration on Earth" bag .

Happy New Year! Hope you all get to Walt Disney World this year (and I hope I do too!)
    Kristen

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free philosophy - Hakuna Matata.

WDW TRIPS
    Caribbean Beach: 3/94
    All-Star Music: 3/95
    Dixie Landings: 6/96
    Offsite: 8/01
    Offsite: 11/03
    Offsite: 8/05
    Pop Century: 8/05

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

It's time to remember the magic!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    When the first thing you upload to your new iPod (Christmas Present) is your MouseTunes podcasts (Which I have been listening to on the computer for 6 months. )

The second thing uploaded is ALL of your Disney CDs, including clips from the attractions. (I love playing the monorail in my car! hehehehe)

When you fall asleep during the Steeler game and dream about getting lost at the Boardwalk. (Must find my way back to the park)

Last edited by MickeyBabe; 01-01-2006 at 07:14 PM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    When ur up talking on here after not having slept for 37 hours and ur bed is awaiting happily
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

queenofhearts36 is offline Only thing to do is jump over the moon!
    [QUOTE=MickeyBabe]

The second thing uploaded is ALL of your Disney CDs, including clips from the attractions. (I love playing the monorail in my car! hehehehe)

Haha! Me too!
    Kristen

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free philosophy - Hakuna Matata.

WDW TRIPS
    Caribbean Beach: 3/94
    All-Star Music: 3/95
    Dixie Landings: 6/96
    Offsite: 8/01
    Offsite: 11/03
    Offsite: 8/05
    Pop Century: 8/05

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

It's time to remember the magic!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

You know you're obssessed when:

- You read all 741 threads to see what everyone else has written so you can decide if you need counciling or just a Disney fix.
    - You buy yourself a Disney item because your quota for Disney trinkets wasn't met for your birthday or Mother's Day or Christmas.
    - You start planning to redecorate a 3rd room to a Disney theme because the other two are full.
    - You place Disney ornaments on the tree so they can be seen from your favorite chair.
    - You start doing odd jobs around the neighborhood to earn money to buy the Mickey collectible you've been eyeing.
    - You tell yourself that all the Mickey toys will be great for the grandchildren to play with - but you don't have any grandchildren - and you seriously doubt you'll let anyone play with them anyway.
    - You freak out when this website won't accept your password and you can't reply to any threads.
    -
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I did that w/ the disney ornaments on our tree. I made sure that i got to decorate it just because i wanted those ornaments on the side of the tree that i can see while walking past that room so that i see my disney first thing when i walk downstairs. I dont want that greeting to leave.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    .......when you are watching Mulan at 1;00 am in the morning because your almost 3 year old wont go to sleep (AAAAARRRGGGHHH) and you are hoping it will wear her out
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    When it is 3:35 and you stayed up to Watch Miracle and looking at watching House of
    Mouse because you can't go to sleep!

And you are the only one online!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    You ask the DH what's more important.. building a house.. or going to Disney World.. and then you get upset because he wants the house!!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    when you talk to any and everybody who will listen to you ramble on about something disney
    when you start to get excited 5 months in advance because your going to disney come summer time.
    When you can't wait to have a dole whip because you have heard so much about it, and you haven't a clue as to what it is.
    when you start to think about the disney christmas tree your gonna do in December.
    when you buy trinkets reflecting disney just have something disney
    when you buy your 8 year old the Magic Kingdom game that your gonna give him for his birthday, just to see if you can actually see yourself in the park.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    ...when you go to the disney store and buy the holiday decorations that are on sale after Christmas so your ready for next year
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by GrmGrnningGhost
    ...when you go to the disney store and buy the holiday decorations that are on sale after Christmas so your ready for next year
    i did the same thing
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

PsychoTyco244 is offline A-Ticket holder
    - when you say you want to go home, people think that you are origionally from Florida.
    - when you want to go back home after a 20 some hour car ride you just completed not more than 12 hours ago.
    - when you are planning out your house to every little detail on how you want it to look, making sure you have some hidden mickeys in your house, and youre only 17
    - when know you want to get married at Disney World, and have your honeymoon at Disney World too.
    - when you just don't feel right when you're not at home
    - when you've done several biographies on Walt Disney
    - when want to do your senior art project showing 2 people growing up and changing through DisneyWorld
    - when you've put off a major project till 11:50 at night, on the day you just came back from home, and school is a must in the morning (and not regretting it!)

Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast