Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 55 of 123 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; When you pay $30 a piece for 5 yards of Classic Mickey Border for your brand new Disney room. (No joke, my fiancee bought one off of disneyshopping.com and then ...
    DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    When you pay $30 a piece for 5 yards of Classic Mickey Border for your brand new Disney room. (No joke, my fiancee bought one off of disneyshopping.com and then wanted three more. I sat in front of the computer on ebay and bid to the last minute. I paid $90 for three more packages)....

Of course it is all worth it now that the room is done.

-Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    - When you decorate everything you own in Disney drawings.

- When you loll off in school and draw something Disney-related in your agenda. ( I have )

- Whenever you try to talk to your friends they IMMEDIATELY reply, "Is it Disney-related?"
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

xbeccahx is offline B-Ticket Holder
    ....when normal circles become just incomplete mickey heads
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic. - Sam the Eagle

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    When your weekly telephone calls with your mother have to be redirected more than twice during each conversation with "Ok... so somehow we're back to talking about Disney again. Is that all you do down there? Isn't there anything new you want to tell me about school?"
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

queenofhearts36 is offline Only thing to do is jump over the moon!
    [QUOTE=DisneyFREAK91]- - When you loll off in school and draw something Disney-related in your agenda. ( I have ) QUOTE]

When the entire back of your agenda is covered in Disney drawing and quotes. And a giant I <3 WDW. People ask me all the time, "Who's WDW?"
    "Um..." I reply, "It's not a person..."
    Last edited by queenofhearts36; 03-03-2006 at 03:28 PM.
    Kristen

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free philosophy - Hakuna Matata.

WDW TRIPS
    Caribbean Beach: 3/94
    All-Star Music: 3/95
    Dixie Landings: 6/96
    Offsite: 8/01
    Offsite: 11/03
    Offsite: 8/05
    Pop Century: 8/05

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

It's time to remember the magic!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    LOL! That's awesome! A person!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    You know you're obsessed with Disney when... you sit for hours at a time trying to think up good reasons to prove to all the other obsessed DWT fans that you are more obsessed than they are!

You know you're obsessed with Disney when... you fly 7 hours down to Marathon (in the Florida Keys) and back, and your biggest and brightest highlights of the entire trip are (1) when you spot from above a series of three circular umbrellas behind a hotel in Miami that reminded you of a Hidden Mickey, and (2) When you spot the Disney Wonder getting ready to set sail from Port Canaveral on one of its 4 night Bahamian cruises.

(Check back here later... I'll put up pics I took from this flight!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -EDIT- I decided not to bother with the three umbrella pics because no, they don't really look like a mickey now that I'm looking closer at them. Maybe it was just all the long hours of flying I put in that day. I was tired. Anyway, I am attaching the best of the four pics I tried to take of the Disney Wonder in Port Canaveral. The thumbnail is the whole picture in near-full size. The small pic I'm inserting into this post is just a crop of the Wonder from the full size pic.

I apologize for the lack of clarity. It was very hazy (a high pressure system was just sitting on top of Florida and it did exactly what high pressure systems normally do...brought good weather, but poor visibility). Also, the window wasn't exactly clean, and to add to that, I was taking a picture with one hand and flying with the other. Best I could do guys!

(Photo Altitude: 4500 feet)

By the way, I do have other, much better pics from my trip... (everything from the Daytona Beach/New Smryna area, down through Cape Canaveral, Melbourne, Vero Beach, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and the Keys), if anyone is interested. I took a ton of pictures. In case you couldn't tell, I was a bit excited. It was my first trip South of Melbourne by any means, land, sea, or air. (Some of the Miami ones are really cool!) **PM me if you want to see any more of Southeastern Florida from the air.**
    Last edited by MainStreet, USA; 03-07-2006 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Adding pics and stuff
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    You know you are obsessed when you drive two hours from home to get to work and two hours (in the other direction) to rehearse for Cinderella (even though it is not a Disney production...it was done by Disney once or twice, lol). i will think of more later.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

queenofhearts36 is offline Only thing to do is jump over the moon!
    When you almost completely spaz because there is a character named Aurora in you Spanish homework!
    Kristen

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free philosophy - Hakuna Matata.

WDW TRIPS
    Caribbean Beach: 3/94
    All-Star Music: 3/95
    Dixie Landings: 6/96
    Offsite: 8/01
    Offsite: 11/03
    Offsite: 8/05
    Pop Century: 8/05

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

It's time to remember the magic!

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey4Me
    **When you get married there!!!!
    My dream! I've ALWAYS wanted to get married at WDW!

-You come across this http://cgi.ebay.com/Mickey-Mouse-Col...QQcmdZViewItem and drool upon sight....if only I was a millionaire!
    -When your friends introduce you to someone new, the script usually goes as follows: "This is Christina. She's obsessed with Disney."

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Why would somebody want to ever get rid of that? I want it so badly too now
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Me Too! When I saw it I was thinking of ways I could raise that much money in a short amount of time. Sadly, none of those ways are entirely legal. Guess I'll just have to do without!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    You know you are obsessed with disney when...you think The noise coming from Your dad's car, which went in to get fixed and now sounds worse than it did before, sounds like that of the Disney Transport Busses!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC

Smile

You know you are obsessed with Disney when................................

You buy every guide book you can lay your hands on ,every year ,even when you aren,t going to Disneyworld that year
    You watch every tape you video,d at Disney& when you,ve watched the last one you start watching them all over again
    You save (and file... lol ) every single park programmes/times guides,every ticketstub from travelling,plastic carrior bags from each visit,all park entrance tickets & disney dollars from every visit
    You are planning when you can go again even before you,ve been this time
    Your spare room is being taken over with Disney .Scrapbooks,Photo Albums.,Guide Books
    &Disney Files full of just about everything
    Your phone is a huge "MICKEY" holding the handpiece
    I just love Disney

I Belle
    Maggie

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    When your dad sends you a link to the mouseexplorer software program, and you laugh because you know you don't need a map of the parks.
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney