Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 63 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; How about you're obsessed when you get sad because no one has added a reason to this thread in 4 days!...
    tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    How about you're obsessed when you get sad because no one has added a reason to this thread in 4 days!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofhearts36
    Good idea! lol

When you think that the old Disney "Sing-A-Long" videos are perhaps one of the greatest inventions ever, and buy them at secondhand stores, and get really excited about it. Honestly, I've bought, like, 10 this past year. I'm cool.
    Now, you at home can join along, with your favorite Disney song. Come right in and sing along, just follow the bouncing ball!
    Ellura

"You may not like my methods but you'll surely know my name!'"

Irishrbetter is offline A-Ticket holder
    It will always be EPCOT Center
    After every trip you play this time last week, this time two weeks ago........etc. for at least a month. By the way, this time two weeks ago I was at Typhoon Lagoon.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    (Happened today)

When you and your classmates are waiting outside of a door for the teacher to open it and you can't help but stand in front of it and say..
    "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas."

They kinda all just stared at me.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    ... When your friend is moving house and finds two car plates from WDW and doesn't want them and know's to give them to you!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

When you count the number of Mickey antenna toppers on your way to work/school

I found 24 the other day!!!!

njdisneylover is offline B-Ticket Holder
    When you are debating between two Disney design to choose from for your next tattoo! Thinking about getting the imagineer dragon design from Hong Kong Disneyland. It is a like a hidden Mickey with the dragon forming Mickey's head.

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    (Happened today)

When you and your classmates are waiting outside of a door for the teacher to open it and you can't help but stand in front of it and say..
    "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas."

They kinda all just stared at me.
    Well, I use that to show that I know Spanish, it's basically all I know! But, I said that one day when I was opening a car door or something, and my friend finished it. Turns out, he's Disney obsessed too and no one knew!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15
    Well, I use that to show that I know Spanish, it's basically all I know! But, I said that one day when I was opening a car door or something, and my friend finished it. Turns out, he's Disney obsessed too and no one knew!
    Lol ONE OF US...ONE OF US...ONE OF US!!

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    You are obsessed when:

YOU TAPE THE DISNEY RESORT CHANNEL SHOW OF THE GIRL GOING THROUGH ALL OF THE POPULAR ATTRACTIONS SO YOU CAN WATCH IT WHEN YOU GO HOME!!!
    The Goofy Princess

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Definitely obsessed when you buy a new house and want to buy all of the furniture from the Disney Shopping catalog. Worse, hold off on actually buying (new) furniture because you really, REALLY want to spend Christmas in WDW. Side note:If you slightly alter the words to Christmas in Dixie by the group Alabama, you get a great Disney Christmas song to get through the long hot summer with. I love WDW.

When you still wear your shirt from Disney Grad Nite even after it's about 83 sizes below yours.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    You still have your extra magic hours writsband on after 9 months and then your friends mom decides she should cut it off and you decide that she should be shot. Well not exactly, but im very angry at her....but what makes the obsession worse is that i have been trying all day to glue it back together and getting very angry because it isnt working. Im very angry at my friends mom, she had no right to cut it off, even my parents wouldnt do that to me, and they have been trying to get me to take it off for months
    (any way that they would give my friend one when he goes down just to bring back to me bc he is going in 3 weeks and i need a replacement badly bc i do a lot of water sports and even super glue doesnt hold up??????????)
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

LMAO!

That's hilarious!

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    When you think of the day when you can put an antenna topper on your first car and drive it to school that first day. Yes, I do want to drive (august 2nd!) to school, proud of my first car & more importantly, my first antenna topper! And I count all the ones I see going to school, even the ones missing the ears! Oh, and, what about when you brag to your friends at school that you own Disney stock? Lets see...what else have I done, I did not want to cash in my first Disney stock dividends check because I want to keep it. You saved a disney collectable from the wrath of your 5 year old step sister, it was hers in the first place...hey, she was going to break it! Um...you hunt eBay for the best disney collectables, but just wish you could buy them because you do not have the money for that book signed by Walt Disney. Uh, you would stand in the way of any company trying to take over Disney (like stupid comcast!). How about, you order the free pamphlets from disney about what ever they have one about just to read. Oh, and you listen to the songs from the Walt Disney World theme parks for enjoyment on the bus. Plus, you blair disney music in the car and your family, friends, and people in cars around you roll their eyes! All you learned from two years of spanish class is 'Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas.' And that was only how to pronounce it right. Oh, and for your english report on a book of your choosing, you choose the history of Walt Disney and your teacher rolls his eyes because he is forced to give you an A. And planing to leave a disney related quote for your senior quote in the yearbook. All this and your bold enough to do this as a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior!

Yep, thats me, I did and plan to do all this...I am sure more is in the works too!

EDIT:
    I forgot to add one!

You plan your future career to be one working for Disney and you want to do the Disney Intern Program badly!

It feels nice to be back after so long, wow, its been long since November!
    Last edited by nick.jeschke; 05-27-2006 at 12:25 AM.