Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1840
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; you keep everything that has a disney label on it, even if it is a cereal box...
    Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    you keep everything that has a disney label on it, even if it is a cereal box
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???

--You know you are obsessed (or at least Iíve been warned) when you try to insert Disney info, trivia, roomers and trip reports in to every conversation or meeting at work.

--You ask your wife daily if we can cash in the kids education fund for just a few more DVC points. (Hun if you are reading this, just think about it. Itís just a different kind if investment in their future. An investment in happinessÖand thatís pricelessÖ )

--You forget to watch new episodes of Lost and Heroes because you were watching the Disney Holidays show on the Travel Channel for the hundredth time.

--Every morning you check Orlandoís weather report before your own.

--And to top it off you know your obsessed (or have gone too far) when your 2 year old can identify the Fab Five and about a dozen other characters by name, before he can identify his grandparents. (My kid actually does this. Iím indoctrinating him early. This may also be why Iím not allowed to buy any more DVC points.)

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Every time my 6 yr old daugther sees 3 circles, she calls out... Mom, there's a hidden mickey.Even when we are at home, I think she thinks I am setting them up for her to find! Can't wait to go back in march and search for more... got a new 10X zoom camera to get lots of shots form a distance.

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    ... When you get frustrated when the boards run slow!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

... when you still wear those mickey mouse tighty wightys and your 46!!!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Debbie-Habba is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yes, Now I know we are Obsessed:

--- We keep a giant blackboard in our office with the words " Only (howmany) days until Disney"
    --- We make everyone "hush" when any Disney Commercial is on.
    ---- We named our Parakeets Mickey and Minnie.
    ---- Every room in our home has at least one, Disney photo/statue/plush in it.
    -- our bathrooms are Mickey and Eeyore themed to the MAX.
    --- Disney Cd's are always on in the car, house ect.
    --- Your relatives are surprised when you are NOT wearing a Disney shirt, and they make remarks about it (DAD)

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie-Habba View Post
    --- Your relatives are surprised when you are NOT wearing a Disney shirt, and they make remarks about it (DAD)
    My dad does this to me every time I go over to my parent's house. If he doesn't see anything right away, he'll ask me what watch I'm wearing.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

you have a discussion about disney at the lunch table and you realize how many disney facts you know. Like when I was at lunch and I was saying how snow white and the seven dwarfs was the first animated disney film. Another girl says "what about mickey?" I then go into a lengthy explanation on how snow white was the first full length feature film but before that there were mickey mouse cartoons and even before mickey there was oswald the lucky rabbit. the other girl asks "who?" and then i explain how oswald was walt's first cartoon that he lost the rights to him and created mickey who looks almost the same as oswald but with shorter ears. I felt like such an expert as I was explaining all this lol

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    u dreamed of being aladdin since you were 5...and still want to

the next time i go to EPCOT i gotta get me a fez...
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

you want to be part of captain jack sparrow's crew, fly on a magic carpet, live in disney world, be a mermaid and swim under the sea with ariel, visit every disney theme park in the world, see every disney movie ever made, be able to go to neverland and never grow up, be able to go to the pridelands and chill with simba, listen mainly to disney music and never get sick of it. When you pride yourself on knowing more about disney than most people and love to share secrets about disney world and disney movies, you flip out whenever you see a product with a disney label on it, the only books you want to read are disney related, working for disney is your dream job and just hearing the word "disney" makes your eyes light up.

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    -You write an essay on a test about immigrants and say America was "the land of a million dreams"

-You do your final exam research paper on Disney World

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    -When you cannot resist the temptation of buying something Disney-related. Me as an example, I went into Claire's just to look around for earring ideas, b/c I make earrings and went into the back and saw all the Disney-related items. Mostly princesses, but I looked up and saw Mickey Mouse silhouette cell phone charms. I couldn't reach, so I grabbed a "Belle" fan and used that to move a package off the rack and bought it. I could not resist temptation of that!

-When you have at least 3 Disney World mugs (okay, one I made at Disney's Vero Beach resort, but it's cool). I collect mugs & use them. And now you know my real name, Sarah.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when...-p1140029.jpg   You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when...-p1140030.jpg   You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when...-p1140031.jpg   You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when...-p1140032.jpg  

when you flip out in the grocery store when you see all the disney food products!!

dahawks is offline A-Ticket holder
    You know your a nut when....

_you set up your dvr to record any Disney related show on the travel channel.

_you book your trip on wdw.com and check it everyday to make sure nothing changed

_your 34 and feel like a little kid when you are waiting for your next trip to wdw
    Dahawks

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    U have a ton of music from Disney world/DL & play it all the time. & know all the words. I agree w/y'all about the monorail-I say "por favor montaganse de las puertas".

Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast