Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss What ride would you NOT mind being taken away? in the News & Rumors forums; Ah, I didn't know about those tickets...I haven't been on the ride in a little over two years. I'm glad they did that though!...
    DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    Ah, I didn't know about those tickets...I haven't been on the ride in a little over two years. I'm glad they did that though!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Illinibee is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mattj4226 View Post
    I'm 20 too! I had to do the same thing to my sister.
    I'm 22 and I remember the series but was never that much of a fan. I know that just because I was not a fan of the series does not mean the ride is meaningless, but very few people would consider Honey I Shrunk the Audience as a classic Disney attraction. It could really help to redo some things in the Imagination pavillion too!
    92 - Off Property
    94 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    96 - Polynesian
    98 - Wilderness Lodge
    00 - Wilderness Lodge
    02 - Grand Floridian
    03 - Animal Kindgom Lodge
    04 - Pop Century
    05 - Wilderness Lodge
    06 - Port Orleans Riverside
    07 - Polynesian
    09 - Saratoga Springs/ Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas
    11 - Bay Lake Tower/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani
    11 - Beach Club
    11 - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani
    12 - Old Key West
    12 - TBD (Honeymoon Trip!)

cheshire_grl13 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I agree on taking away Honey, I Shrunk the Audience. I'm only 19 so I remember the movies and loved them as a kid but I also remember when the attraction opened and my mom took me to it. I was scared of it because of the snake and the lion and other effects. I also agree on taking out Stich's Great Escape. I wanted to ride it after it first opened but my sister rode it before I did and she told me everything about it and after that I didn't have much desire to ride it again. I think that they should take it out and put another, much better, Stitch themed ride in.
    all about ALICE IN WONDERLAND

supporter

cskiff7895 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeyDancer87 View Post
    Ah, I didn't know about those tickets...I haven't been on the ride in a little over two years. I'm glad they did that though!
    they give out two team tickets, i believe its orange and green, with the warnings on them. also, i agree with everyone about the honey i shrunk the audience attraction, the imagination pavillion would be more attractive with that gone.

I wouldn't want to remove it completely, but I wish they'd bring back the old Figment...the new Figment is much improved on that first replacement they had put in, but nothing beats the first ride. ***sigh***

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    I'm kinda fond of Honey I shrunk the audience along with Drew Carey, this one is cute and fills the time between shows and a great place to cool off.

Interested to see if the young Moms & Dads out there think If the Honey I shrunk the kids movie set (playground) should be ripped out too? My kids are nearly all grown but loved having a chance to run around and blow off energy. I was bored but they loved it however it was built for kids not me. But these kids playing on it have likely not seen the movies. Does it make a difference?

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeyDancer87 View Post
    haha Yay another young Disney Fanatic
    Originally Posted by DopeyDancer87

I like mIssion, I think its biggest problem is that it isn't meant for the average Joe - there's a lot you need to know in order to ride it (such as english

As for my last post reguarding knowing english in order to ride Mission: Space, it wasn't a negative remark, just the fact that the warnings and directions given to ride are very important and explicit, and if you do not understand what it is your getting into the effects may not be good. This isn't It's a Small World....its an astronaunt similator!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattj4226 View Post
    Although they can't hear or read the instructions in the queue, the tickets that the CM's now hand out have the same warnings in Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Japanese. But they do have to read them, thats a problem people who speak English have too.
    I went back and re-read it. My post was 'Motion. Once was enough.' No editorial comments about others. I do not view myself as an average Joe nor ready for an ESL class. I own my own business and have been elected to The Board of Education. 'such as English' to you is obviously a polite comment. I, with a 20 year old of my own just did not find it kind or in the spirit of the thread. It is obvious you believe it to be appropriate. Or Different worlds. It maybe possible that when you reach your 40's that you might find what others have discovered, we cannot all take these types of rides any longer. It has nothing at all to do with our abilities to read English or any of the other languages out there or not following or reading instructions. I was once able to ride the tea cups endlessly. Now I can't even look at them in motion.

disneyimagineer is offline You may notice that I'm not all here myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    HOP is my prefered napping space.
    Mine also.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
    TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
    Can you stand on your head?

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    Get rid of Ellen and right a new script...tired of seeing her. Get rid of pooh and bring back Mr Toad.
    Oh yeah Jungle Cruise....that ride has BEEN overdue for a change.

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I went back and re-read it. My post was 'Motion. Once was enough.' No editorial comments about others. I do not view myself as an average Joe nor ready for an ESL class. I own my own business and have been elected to The Board of Education. 'such as English' to you is obviously a polite comment. I, with a 20 year old of my own just did not find it kind or in the spirit of the thread. It is obvious you believe it to be appropriate. Or Different worlds. It maybe possible that when you reach your 40's that you might find what others have discovered, we cannot all take these types of rides any longer. It has nothing at all to do with our abilities to read English or any of the other languages out there or not following or reading instructions. I was once able to ride the tea cups endlessly. Now I can't even look at them in motion.
    My comment was not directed toward you. I admit that I didn't even read your post, I just happend to see the post that I replied to and I just meant to explain that the tickets on Mission: Space have multiple languages on them for people who can't read English. My point was that not everyone reads the warnings and thats why there are accidents, thats all. I'm sorry!
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post

I will also admit that I did not read your thread, as I only started here a week ago. I'm sorry your offended by my post, but if your read my statement, I believe I even said it was not to be offensive, but it is certainly true that not everyone reads the warnings (I'm guilty of it too), even people who have english as a first language. At no point did I say anything offensive, and until I learned that they handed out warnings in multiple languages, I would have still stood behind the idea that there would have been a language barrier, just like everything else in this world. Language and cultural barriers are a major part of the problems in this world, I'm a media major, we take classes based solely on that fact. You make it sound as though I don't expect people who speak other languages to have jobs, and I never even said anything about jobs or holding positions of power, so HauntedGabe, I'm pretty offended that you would accuse me of being intolerant when I said nothing of the sort. I'm sorry that was "offensive", but it was not to put anyone down, it was merely a statement.

*My Visits*

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    My List ( KEEP STITCH! MY 2nd FAVORITE RIDE!!)
    - Sounds Dangerous : boring!
    -HSM Pep Rally : I hate HSM!!!
    -Rafiki's Planet Watch : not intersting
    -All the Circlevision shows!
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    ok. maybe get rid of STG but please add a another stitch ride

Some Suggestions
    Stitch's Space Blast- A Simulator
    Stitch's Experiment Adventure - Dark Ride

any more??
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Yes! I can't STAND High School Musical! It needs to GO!

*My Visits*

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I would get rid of Stitch's Great Escape and Sounds Dangerous.
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast