Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss What ride would you NOT mind being taken away? in the News & Rumors forums; What's wrong with the circle vision movies? The new Canadian one is really good. They just need updating is all. I say get rid of Stitch's Great Escape and Sounds ...
    wdwforever is offline B-Ticket Holder
    What's wrong with the circle vision movies? The new Canadian one is really good. They just need updating is all. I say get rid of Stitch's Great Escape and Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey. The originals to both of these attractions were so much better.

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    Stitch's great Escape is pretty bad, but if they are going to ditch the current Stitch ride, they HAVE to come up with another Stitch attraction...hes' too good of a character to not do something with him!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

#1Thumperfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    i believe that they should take away stitchs great escape. it was the worst attraction i had ever been on . once i got off i knew i was not going on that again .that is the only one i wish they would take off.when i got on it heard little kids crying and screaming at the top of their lungs. it was horrible.

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    Pooh can go away
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!
    I LOVE the Pooh ride..

I would have to Say Stitch's Great Escape or Sounds Dangerous... they both aren't that great.... The only time we ever go on those is if we need a break from the heat
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

1disneychic is offline A-Ticket holder
    The first thing that popped into my mind was Stitch! Ugh--whoever thought that would be a good ride--would much rather have AE.

After reading through the thread, there are others I would do away with as well:

MK--Pooh's playground area---There is a play area right around the corner in Toontown. 20K was awesome there. Even if Disney wanted to update that area--they could have thought of something much better than a playground.

MGM--Sounds Dangerous--definitely!

AK--Good bye Pocahontas. A ride in that part of the park would be good.

And I really didn't think of any of these before reading, but if they were taken out for something better, it wouldn't bother me (even though some of these are classics that I used to LOVE when I was younger)--
    Swiss Family Robinson, Tomorrowland Speedway, Innoventions, Backlot Tour

Interesting to read what people don't like...
    ~Ellen~

Disney Dog Lover

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1disneychic View Post
    And I really didn't think of any of these before reading, but if they were taken out for something better, it wouldn't bother me (even though some of these are classics that I used to LOVE when I was younger)--
    Swiss Family Robinson, Tomorrowland Speedway, Innoventions, Backlot Tour

Interesting to read what people don't like...

hmm i would have to agree with you with Swiss Family Robinson and the speedway.. but i enjoy the backlot tour (catastrophe canyon) and innoventions does has some fun stuff in it (the bowling and race car driving) so i dont know about those!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

pink_minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    We just got back not even a week ago, and let me tell you that Hollywood Studios was a little disappointing. There are some attractions that needs a little refurbishment (i.e. The Great Movie Ride, Muppet 3D, and Star Tours) while some need to simply go away. (Sounds Dangerous and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground) Now I know some of us do like these attractions, but they're starting to look a little dated! Other than that, everything was simply wonderful!
    "When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."
    - Walt Disney

MERRY CHRISTMAS

BigDan275 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Stich is on the bottom of my list, Muppets is a great ride! The comedy is acutally pretty funny every time. I think some of the magic kingdom stuff could be updated, mainly the tomorrowland area and towntown area, although i love wedway and space mountain.
    Disneyland Trips :14
    89 (Disneyland Hotel)
    91 (Fairfield in by Marriot)
    95 (Disneyland Hotel Suite overlooking Splash Mountain)
    96 (Hyatt Anaheim)
    98 (Anaheim Marriot)
    99 (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (new years) (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (Anaheim Marriot)
    01 (Anaheim Hyatt, Suite)
    02 (Anaheim Hilton)
    03 (Anaheim Hilton)
    04 (Anaheim Hilton/ Huntington Beach Hyatt)
    05 (Anaheim Hilton)
    06 (Anaheim Hilton)

Disneyworld
    04 (Hyatt Grand Cypress) <nice hotel!>
    Spring 07 (Off property, Lake Suites a.k.a. Roadkill Motel) Absolutely wonderful trip!!
    Fall 07 Oct 24th-31st Coronado Springs......amazing! I miss it!!

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I couldn't pick just one, so I decided to go park by park.

1. MK - Stich's Great Escape. (Glad to know by reading this thread that I'm not alone when I say I can't stand that attraction.)
    2. Epcot - hmm, nothing's coming to mind.
    3. DHS - Sounds Dangerous
    4. AK - Pocahontas and her Forest Friends
    Last edited by Smack81; 02-27-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Typo

SafariStitch is offline A-Ticket holder
    I like the "park-by-park" idea, so here it goes:

1. MK : Stitch's Great Escape (easy call there)
    2. Epcot : Ellen's Energy Adventure (at least an update)
    3. Studios : Sounds Dangerous
    4. AK : Pick something in Dinoland (um, except Dinosaur)
    What time is the 4 o'clock parade?

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    Oh how I wish Stitch's Great Escape would leave...no matter how many times I give it another chance, it just seems to get worse...

I really wish they would get rid of the carnival feel in Dinoland USA at AK, I just feel like it is so unDisney-like. We can all go to the annual county fair to see that...why not do something above and beyond like they are known for. I just don't think that it is something that Walt would have ever considered doing. With that said, I do absolutely love the Dinosaur ride in this section of the park.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

dcbush12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am from Ohio....far far from Disney World
    Am i the only one that thinks Test Track is not worth the extremely long wait??? It was just too boring for me to ever wait more than an hour for.
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    Aug. 2008----Coronado Springs (Engaged!)
    Dec. 2009----POFC (Honeymoon!!)
    June 2010----PORS

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_minnie View Post
    We just got back not even a week ago, and let me tell you that Hollywood Studios was a little disappointing. There are some attractions that needs a little refurbishment (i.e. The Great Movie Ride, Muppet 3D, and Star Tours) while some need to simply go away. (Sounds Dangerous and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground) Now I know some of us do like these attractions, but they're starting to look a little dated! Other than that, everything was simply wonderful!
    Not only updating but day to day maintaining seems to be a thing of the past.Broken chairs in Drew and CoP. Paint missing on hand rails, loose handrails, by ToT concrete missing. Attendance is way up hotels 90% filled, I don't understand why they can't maintain at the level they used to. Some areas just getting a little bit seedy. Being a long term Disney Nut, you kinda notice the slippage.

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    Stitch Great Escape. What a waste of ten minutes!
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast