Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
Miscellaneous Discuss Monorail - Walt Disney World / Disney Land in the News & Rumors forums; What is the Citrus Swirl?...
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Monorail - Walt Disney World / Disney Land

What is the Citrus Swirl?
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    What is the Citrus Swirl?
    The compitition for the Dole Whip. I actually remember it from I was young and it was brought back last year with the Orange Bird. I like it so much more than the Dole Whip. Shhh. It has orange in the swirl instead of pineapple and soft served vanilla unlike the non dairy Dole Whip.

It winds up tasting like a Dreamsicle when eaten. Slurp. Sold at the Sunshine Tree Terrace.

i-neighborhood likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    The compitition for the Dole Whip. I actually remember it from I was young and it was brought back last year with the Orange Bird. I like it so much more than the Dole Whip. Shhh. It has orange in the swirl instead of pineapple and soft served vanilla unlike the non dairy Dole Whip.

It winds up tasting like a Dreamsicle when eaten. Slurp. Sold at the Sunshine Tree Terrace.

Okay, I wasn't aware of this, but I too remember when I was young and when I went there over the recent years they looked at me like a dear in headlights. So I've been eating the orange flavor ice cream swirl over at the dole place by the big Tree.

Alot of things make CM's look at you like a deer in the headlights. Like when a guest in MK asks me where the Honey I shrunk the kids play area is.....i give the answer and hope they have park hopper....
    i-neighborhood likes this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

I wonder if they have started allowing front cab riding on the WDW Monorail??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12