Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss New rules for the Magic Kingdom board game in the News & Rumors forums; My daughter and I came up with new rules for the Magic Kingdom Board game by Parker Brothers. We really enjoy playing this game together, and loved using these custom ...
    Ultimatewdwfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

New rules for the Magic Kingdom board game

My daughter and I came up with new rules for the Magic Kingdom Board game by Parker Brothers. We really enjoy playing this game together, and loved using these custom rules we came up with together. We thought we would share them with all the other Disney fans here. We hope you enjoy, please comment and let us know what you think!
    New rules for the Magic Kingdom board game-disneys_magic_kingdom_board_game.jpgNew rules for the Magic Kingdom board game-dsc_0668.jpg

Optional Rule #1
    Mega Disney Day: This works best with a two player game. Use all the attraction cards, divide the amount of cards equally among all the players. You now have a lot of rides to ride, get ready for a long day at the Magic Kingdom!

Optional Rule#2
    Cranky Kid Day: After receiving your attraction cards, you must shuffle them and visit the attractions in the order the cards come up in your deck. You start with two attraction cards from each land. The cranky kids want to ride the rides in that order!

Optional Rule#3
    Strength of the Family: Players randomly select the family token they use, each family has a certain strength depending on the family token you picked.

The Blank token: They are the invisible family, they are immune to event cards being used against them.
    The Blue Token: This family has an eternal railroad pass and never has to wait, or roll for the railroad.
    The Pink Token: If you roll a one, it can always be exchanged for a six.
    The Purple Token: Add plus one to ALL rolls
    The Green Token: Eternal Fast Pass! This family always get's another turn after visiting an attraction.
    The Yellow Token: You receive an event card on a roll of 1, 2 and 3.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: New rules for the Magic Kingdom board game

I own the game but have yet to play it. The back of the box looked great and I found it in one of those lot-type stores for 3.99, so I wasn't passing it up.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Ultimatewdwfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: New rules for the Magic Kingdom board game

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I own the game but have yet to play it. The back of the box looked great and I found it in one of those lot-type stores for 3.99, so I wasn't passing it up.
    It's a really fun game, you should give it a play.