Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes
Miscellaneous Discuss Walt Disney World New Prices as of June 2, 2013 in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by mo noyz posted elsewhere, but i thought i'd put it here as well. Trivia question of the day: What was the last year where disney did not ...
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Walt Disney World New Prices as of June 2, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mo noyz View Post
    posted elsewhere, but i thought i'd put it here as well.

Trivia question of the day: What was the last year where disney did not impose a price increase on their tickets?
    1988, btw.

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

I am not happy about the increase, but I bet if your a big enough Disney fan to be on a Disney forum site, you will continue to visit the parks. A little more budgeting or less expensive meals at the park will take care of the increase.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Quote Originally Posted by prickle View Post
    I am not happy about the increase, but I bet if your a big enough Disney fan to be on a Disney forum site, you will continue to visit the parks. A little more budgeting or less expensive meals at the park will take care of the increase.
    Very nicely said.

i-neighborhood Guest

i-neighborhood Guest

IMO, Even bad press can be good press.

And what? Disney can dis me? I can't dis Disney. I think not. They getting plenty of money from me multiple times a month, so if I want to talk about their prices or the price of tea in China, I have plenty of right to do so because I'm a frequent flyer to their parks.

Nobody is tearing Disney down and if they don't pick up from constructive feedback from their lifeblood their consumers, then that might be their problem in the long run.

The dissing on a dis board is a different ball game. a fly in the ointment, a worm in the apple, a fungus among us. a bad rash that never goes away or company in your house longer than three days. None of its good for you, you just have to get rid of it or leave it alone until it goes away.

But then its all bait and every answer just feeds the Dis ney dragon to keep puffing away, and he ain't puffin magic mo like a lot of hot air. dragon stank breath. That's the only thing I'm crying about the stench made my eyes water.

Do you need a group hug?

Hey, Maverick could be a Disney character or even the name of a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Maverick!

Well I won't tell you to stop complaining and to walk if you aren't happy with the gas prices, it's condescending and patronizing. It is a good analogy.

Mine is, I still sent my DD to one of the top Universities in the country even though the price doubled in 10 years. Can't say I am HAPPY about the cost out pacing inflation/CPI nor would I encourage my DD to stop going, that would be obtuse. I cannot fix the pricing structure nor do I ignorantly endorse it or pretentiously pretend to be HAPPY about it so I can relate to your frustration. But what type of consumer would be HAPPY about hefty price increase? Maybe one who failed Intro to Economics 101, I fail to comprehend hefty increases bringing happiness to a consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    I listed many of the ways gasoline is needed in order for us to survive.

Please list just one way that WDW is needed in order for us to survive.

For extra credit, please post a link to the post where I "admitted to stalking" either of you lemonheads.
    Care to address this?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123