Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Veritas
Miscellaneous Discuss Garda Land in Italy in the News & Rumors forums; The Better Halfand I wandered over to Garda Land in Northern Italy over memorial day Weekend.The closest comparison to a Disney park would be the Magic Kingdom. Overallit's a very ...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Garda Land in Italy

The Better Halfand I wandered over to Garda Land in Northern Italy over memorial day Weekend.The closest comparison to a Disney park would be the Magic Kingdom. Overallit's a very nice park.

If imitation is the most sincere form of flattery The Magic Kingdom should bevery flattered. Several attractions were practically clones of WDW attractions.There was a wild mine train coaster called the Mammoth that was Big Thunder MountainRailroad, right down to the design of the ride cars. They also added a yetitheme..subtle no?

They have a version of Spinning T-cups, a Peter Pan ridethat is basically Dumbo but with sailingships a very small open car monorail and a Pirates Adventure that is prettygood.

The park itself is definitely a cut above a Six Flags, andactually was more enjoyable than Walt Disney Studios in Paris (though notbetter than the Disneyland Paris version of MK).

If you ever end up in Northern Italy it’s a very good way tospend a day.
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Garda Land in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    The Better Halfand I wandered over to Garda Land in Northern Italy over memorial day Weekend.The closest comparison to a Disney park would be the Magic Kingdom. Overallit's a very nice park.

If imitation is the most sincere form of flattery The Magic Kingdom should bevery flattered. Several attractions were practically clones of WDW attractions.There was a wild mine train coaster called the Mammoth that was Big Thunder MountainRailroad, right down to the design of the ride cars. They also added a yetitheme..subtle no?

They have a version of Spinning T-cups, a Peter Pan ridethat is basically Dumbo but with sailingships a very small open car monorail and a Pirates Adventure that is prettygood.

The park itself is definitely a cut above a Six Flags, andactually was more enjoyable than Walt Disney Studios in Paris (though notbetter than the Disneyland Paris version of MK).

If you ever end up in Northern Italy it’s a very good way tospend a day.

The now defunct project, fake Disney in China had walls that are oddly similar to the ones just built in FLE. Not a copy but boy, similar.
    The now defunct fake Disney project in China had castle walls that are similar to the ones just built in FLE. Not a copy but boy, similar with the arches, stone walls, blue turrets and concrete work beneath. FLE are more modern techniques and prettier but the concept is shared.

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Garda Land in Italy

The Katrina Six Flags Park looks worse though. So sad.

keo

Is amazing what stood.

crusta

crusta
    Most of the park attractions are still standing.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.