Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Do you have any Disney dreams to share? in the News & Rumors forums; and I'm not talking about stuff like, "One day I wanna go spend a month just in the Magic Kingdom!" I mean stuff like, REAL dreams. as in, when you ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Do you have any Disney dreams to share?

and I'm not talking about stuff like, "One day I wanna go spend a month just in the Magic Kingdom!" I mean stuff like, REAL dreams. as in, when you are asleep do you have any dreams/nitemares you'd like to share? I, for one, have a reoccuring nitemare that I'm in the Magic Kingdom and, for one reason or another, can't ride everything I want to ride. It's always one of two things, either I get lost and can't find the Haunted Mansion or POTC, or the lines are so long that I only get to ride one or two rides. I always wake up in a sweat. it's terrifying.

If we can dream it, we can do it

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Mine is a nightmare, I get to the World all fine and dandy, but when I get to the gate of the Magic Kingdom I realize that I left my passes at home 1,000 miles away !
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    Mine is a nightmare, I get to the World all fine and dandy, but when I get to the gate of the Magic Kingdom I realize that I left my passes at home 1,000 miles away !
    holy bologna, that is a nasty one! I bet now I'll have it tonite. thanks a lot! j/k

If we can dream it, we can do it

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    I always have some weird dream about riding the monorail and at every stop, random people that I know, but not from the same place (church, school, work, etc.) keep getting on to ride with me but don't talk to me. Weird.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!