Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss The Stanley Cup visits WDW in the News & Rumors forums; Hi guys I was able to make it to the short Stanley Cup/Tampa Bay Lightning parade at the Magic Kingdom this past Saturday. The parade happend at 10am and followed ...
    adambreakey is offline Moderator

The Stanley Cup visits WDW

Hi guys

I was able to make it to the short Stanley Cup/Tampa Bay Lightning parade at the Magic Kingdom this past Saturday. The parade happend at 10am and followed the frontierland to main street route.

The parade was very short, but well recieved - they lined Main street with silver star and blue and white balloons. It was very cool for a hockey fan, and even better for a Lightning fan <--- me I even got to meet Dave, shake his hand, and get an autograph. whoo hoo.

I took a bunch of pics - here are the best ones....

BTW - it is good to have an AP. Our visit included the parade, a ride on Buzz, and a ride on WEDway (yeah, I know... its the TTA now... whatever ) -- then we drove home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Stanley Cup visits WDW-dave_mickey.jpg   The Stanley Cup visits WDW-thecup.jpg   The Stanley Cup visits WDW-dave.jpg  
    To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.