Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Mickey PJ's!!! in the News & Rumors forums; Went to Wal-mart this morning and as I was cruising down the aisle towards the baby department the Mickey PJ's hanging on the wall caught my eye! The ones I ...

Mickey PJ's!!!

Went to Wal-mart this morning and as I was cruising down the aisle towards the baby department the Mickey PJ's hanging on the wall caught my eye! The ones I got are capri style in purple shades with the Mickey heads and Mickey bodies kind of made to look like camoflauge. They are SOOOOOOOOOO cute! They also had another classic style pair of Mickey ones, Eeyore ones and Grumpy. Sleep shirts to match were also available!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Waaaah, I wish I had $$!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    haha. I just got some Mickey pj's for my bday

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I think I will buy some and suprise my DH on our trip to WDW. His choice would probably be something different or so I am thinking.

Thanks for the info!

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I went to Walmart about two months ago and bought this Grumpy PJ shirt! It was 6 bucs but I couldn't resist!

Ps. Lou, we need a Grumpy face!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Um, are you guys just getting on the wagon? ALL of my PJ's have Mickey, Minnie, or another Disney character on them. Mr. iwannabeminnie isn't sure if he is sleeping with me or Minnie most of the time !
    They call me "Nana"

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    By the way, one of my favorite things to sleep in and Mr. iwannabeminnies LEAST favorite thing to see me in is a DWT shirt that is WAY too big. Apparently LARGE is the smallest they come in.

ahem
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Um, are you guys just getting on the wagon? ALL of my PJ's have Mickey, Minnie, or another Disney character on them. Mr. iwannabeminnie isn't sure if he is sleeping with me or Minnie most of the time !
    I have Disney PJ's too...but I didn't have these ones! Always on the lookout for new items and thought that maybe some of you would be interested too!