Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Happy Meal Toys in the News & Rumors forums; Every few years or so I go on a Happy Meal binge. Of course, I'm not really interested in the food. I want the toys! I have all of the ...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!

Happy Meal Toys

Every few years or so I go on a Happy Meal binge. Of course, I'm not really interested in the food. I want the toys! I have all of the Snow White toys. I have the DISPLAYS of the Pixar toys AND the Aladdin and Madame Alexander doll toys. I am in the process of building shadow boxes for them (they didn't give me the case, just the inserts). I won them through a silent auction at our local Mickey D's.

So with the Happiest Celebration On Earth toys coming out tomorrow, guess what I will be eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next few weeks?
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    It is a good thing I have 4 kids, I can blame them for all my McDonald's toys!

AidansDad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Is it cruel to stuff a two-year old full of Happy Meals?
    It's been too long!!!!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Every few years or so I go on a Happy Meal binge. Of course, I'm not really interested in the food. I want the toys! I have all of the Snow White toys. I have the DISPLAYS of the Pixar toys AND the Aladdin and Madame Alexander doll toys. I am in the process of building shadow boxes for them (they didn't give me the case, just the inserts). I won them through a silent auction at our local Mickey D's.

So with the Happiest Celebration On Earth toys coming out tomorrow, guess what I will be eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next few weeks?
    I have all the Madame Alexander dolls too!!!

if you get a chance please take a pic of the shadow boxes - I would love to see them

and guess who will be collecting the toys too

let me know if you need any extras !!

PigletIsMyCat is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have a complete collection of what I and my DH like to call 'the Pooh heads' from (I think) 1999. There were eight stuffed heads of Pooh characters on little plastic clips:
    Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, Owl, Rabbit, Roo, and Gopher. Let's see how many Happy Meals I can eat this week....

disneyc is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I got the Mickey today!!!!!!!! Cute!

So that must be why they call it MICKEY D's!!!!!!!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I got my Mickey Today also
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Isn't there a game associated with this? I mean like a contest - someone winning a trip?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Yes, there is a chance to win one of 100 trips in each toy pack. http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/ronald/...ationgame.html
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Okay - Here is the scoop from McDonalds Website:

"McDonald'sŪ is joining the party by providing 10 collectible figurines, featuring the top Disney characters and unique 3D attraction cards. 100 lucky customers will unveil a 3D "winning card" that will make them potential winners to a trip for four to the Happiest Celebration on Earth at either Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort!"

Here are the characters:
    Mickey
    Minnie
    Goofy
    Tinkerbell
    Donald Duck
    Stitch
    Chip & Dale
    Pluto
    Simba
    Buzz Lightyear
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I have an extra of Mickey and Minnie, I of course opened the card to see if I won, but other then that they are in the package. If anyone wants either of these when the promotion is over and didn't get it I would be willing to trade or give, let me know.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie
    " 100 lucky customers will unveil a 3D "winning card" that will make them potential winners to a trip for four to the Happiest Celebration on Earth at either Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort!"
    Hey Lou.....Just reflecting back to the Mousetunes this weekend - Your wife wasn't actually wrong, they are giving something away!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Okay, I have 4 Mickeys and 4 Minnies. I am scared to go back. I guess I could start 4 collections! That is way to many hamburgers for lil' ole me!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    LMAO! I am gettin there myself. I am not going tomorrow, but maybe the next day.....

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Do what I do. I always call Mickey D's and ask what toy they are giving away that day. They get a supply of toy 1 and then toy 2, etc. I already have 1 and 2. I called today and they said they would be out of toy 2 tomorrow or the next day. So, on Wednesday or Thursday I will call back and see if they have moved on to toy 3.
    They call me "Nana"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast