Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Disney Princess Magazine in the News & Rumors forums; Do any of you subscribe to this magazine or get it for your kids? I subscribed because I love the princesses, yes I am 23 years old and subscribed to ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Disney Princess Magazine

Do any of you subscribe to this magazine or get it for your kids?
    I subscribed because I love the princesses, yes I am 23 years old and subscribed to Disney Princess Magazine. Well I was a little disappointed in it. I guess I can't be because I expected it to be for little girls, but I was really hoping it would have some stuff that I was interested in.
    However, I love getting the pull out posters and all the pictures are always beautiful. I guess I will just have to save them so when I have kids they can look through them.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    Di$ney Prince$$ magazine?
    I think the Prince$$e$ are going onto my oversold list along with Pooh and $titch.
    (but I'll probably end up buying them for my daughters anyway.)
    Last edited by shadesofgreen; 09-25-2005 at 07:06 PM.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

PrincyBelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for posting this. I was debating if I should get it too. Is there stories and what not?

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    There is an activity section with games like connect the dots, matching, things like that. Then they normally have about 2 stories in comic form. There is a pull out poster in each one and thats about it.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan