If i own a disney theme park....
Well here is my idea if i own a disney theme park. First i would put in in the Northeast for this. A theme park in the Spring and Summer, a winter ski resort for fall and winter. Now here is my idea for Disneyland Northeast. All when you see () on the other side it stands for not in any other disney theme park and i am saying something.
Main Street USA
- Walt Disney One Mans Dream
- Disneyland Limited Railroad
- Many shops like the Emporium
- Snow White Castle (a pure big white castle with the disney look)
- Mickey's Really Big 3-D Show (Mickey takes you on a adventure)
- It's a small world
- Pooh's fun island (kid playground on a island)
- Peter Pan Flight
- Snow Whites Adventures (Inside Snow White Castle)
- Haunted Mansion
- Fantasmic! (At Nite Time)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- County Bear Jambery
- Big Thunder Rapids (A Rapids ride like Kali River Rapids)
- Splash Mountain
- Pirates of the Carribean
- Alladin Adventures (New Idea)
- Flying Carpets
- The Enchanted Tiki Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- The Pirates Tree House (Kids Play Area in the trees_
- Space Mountain: Mission to Mars (New High Tech Space Mountain)
- People Mover
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- The Land of Tomorrow (Take a tour to the future)
- Space Racers (Like a Dumbo ride but with space cars)
World Flections: (New Area Idea based from World Showcase)
- Eat at all the countries like World Show Case
- Take a Ride on Expedition Everest
- Go on El Toro in the spanish area (Roller Coaster)
- Enjoy food and festivals every nite!
- and more here i have not thought of yet.
At Night check out in front of Snow White's Castle Imagination Fantastic! Take a journey threw your imagintion with Mickey Mouse.:mickeykid So is this a good idea?