Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Where can i get the normal Wishes Video? in the News & Rumors forums; Where can i download the normal wishes video. I found this site but only shows me the music or should i say hear. Please help me. For Windows Media Player ...
    Dizney is offline A-Ticket holder

Where can i get the normal Wishes Video?

Where can i download the normal wishes video. I found this site but only shows me the music or should i say hear. Please help me. For Windows Media Player or Quick Time will work.
    Last edited by Dizney; 10-03-2005 at 04:57 PM.
    Coming soon is WDWSorcerer.com.

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    i found a wishes video in the download section of the site. its on the second page of the downloads right under "Who Wants to be a Millionare"
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    You can actually use Windeowd Media player to play the file in the downloads section. You just need to install the DIVX codec on your machine. It is free and can be downloaded from here: http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/ The Divx quality is outstanding and worth watching!! Enjoy!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dizney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks man! I got it to work now and it was awesome. I wanted to get a video so i can get more info when i Make Wishes on RCT3 so i do not have to wait until i got back in late November.
    Coming soon is WDWSorcerer.com.