Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss HO Hum in the News & Rumors forums; Ho Hum... Cougars bored!!!! Vixen is out trick or treating....she wants chocolate i guess...and Cougar is sitting home waiting for her to get home so i can call her and ...
    Cougar is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink HO Hum

Ho Hum... Cougars bored!!!! Vixen is out trick or treating....she wants chocolate i guess...and Cougar is sitting home waiting for her to get home so i can call her and maybe even go over there and steal some chocolate since we dont do halloween here.....

Figured i'd just come on here n rap a while.....

Hm....lets see.....

What shall we talk about? Hows about the trip i wanna make with my little one in about 2 years to WDW? I was there when i was about 10.... yeah that was a billion years ago (would be trillion for Vixen n DopeyDonnie I suppose....you know over the hill thing)....but i know EVERYTHING has changed since then....

Just hope Cinderellas Castle is still standing or little one will be highly disappointed

Cinderella being her heroine n all

For Christmas she is getting the Porcelaine Cinderella Doll... and of course a Cabbage Patch Doll (ok CP Dolls are not disney but hey every kid has a dream right)

Getting her a couple videos and a dog that comes to you when you clap your hands (can't have a real pet so we will get a virtual one)

Oh yeah by the way....got really bored last night so I adopteda Neopet as well as a pet from the ASPCA

Didn't know the ASPCA has virtual online pets? well they do (ask Vixen she adopted a dog) and if you dont take care of your virtual online pet..the ASPCA will come and take it from you just like a real one!!!!! pretty cool eh? They did the simulation for families thinking of having pets that aren't sure they can handle one....

I prefer the Neopet...ASPCA pet is toooooo easy to care for....

Unless it drinks from the toilet bowl like Vixens and gets sick lol

Disney here should get virtual reality pets going on this website....could make them things like mickey and minnie, donald and daisy, etc....for us to care for and love and keep alive....

We also got a Furby (ok not disney again but i'm bored here and this is MY thread so i can talk about what i want! lol)

Furbies are annoying after a while though so we put ours into a deep sleep a lot cuz its a Furby BABY and talks a lot of baby talk

Funniest thing is it burps then says ohhhh scuse me ohhhhh n scuse you too....

silly thing now if they just had those with Disney Characters think of how much more fun it would be.... a burping cinderella .... wouldn't that be a blast????

ok i'm not bored anymore i gotta go cook dinner....catch ya later

oh and Vixen.... CALL ME!!!!!!

Cougar

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    And I thought my life was boring............

Hey, at least you know where to come for some excitement!
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Furbys scare me! Reminds me of the movie Gremlins.

I have some chocolate. I planned ahead for the little trickers tonight and gave away all the junk candy and saved the rest for me! (insert evil laugh) Now I can go through my kids' candy and get the rest of the good stuff. That should take me a while.

Good luck staying busy and unbored tonight!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar
    Furbies are annoying after a while though so we put ours into a deep sleep a lot cuz its a Furby BABY and talks a lot of baby talk
    Last summer at work, someone left a Furby sitting on our counter. We left it for a while to see if anyone would come back to claim it, but after no one did, and a day's worth of it yapping at us non-stop, we too decided to put it into a deep sleep. Or rather... a deep freeze.

Yep, we pulled a Walt Disney on him... dunked it in a bucket of water and put the whole bucket in our walk-in freezer. Ended up with a Furby-cicle. Funny thing was that after several days in sub-Furby state, after a long and slow thaw, he still spoke! Just vvvvveeeerrrrryyyyy... vvvvveeeeerrrrryyyyy... ssssllllllooooowwwwllllllyyyy...

Sigh... Good times, good times...
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    oh man, my brother had a furby when they first came out...those things are kinda creepy!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I have a furby Gizmo from the Gremlins movie... I just never put batteries in him... He's a lot cuter when he doesn't talk!!!

Now if I can only take the batteries out of my husband??

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    those furby's creep me out for some reason.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

sillygurl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    dunked it in a bucket of water and put the whole bucket in our walk-in freezer. Ended up with a Furby-cicle. Funny thing was that after several days in sub-Furby state, after a long and slow thaw, he still spoke! Just vvvvveeeerrrrryyyyy... vvvvveeeeerrrrryyyyy... ssssllllllooooowwwwllllllyyyy...

Sigh... Good times, good times...
    OMG I laughed SO hard when I read that! Frozen Furby!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 25, 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=red>Countown to Christmas!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Yay!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Alice: "But I don't want to go among mad people."
    Cheshire Cat: "Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here."

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    next time you can try the newest taste treat--Add a little flavor and you have a FROZEN FURBY ON A STICK...yummy...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    You would be amazed at some of the things that have been stashed, hidden, made into popcicles etc. in our freezer.

One of my all-time favorites (aside from the Furby-cicle that is...) was when a couple of the guys took another TM's hat (again, my park calls us TMs instead of CMs... how original, right?), submerged it into a pan full of water, and stuck it in the freezer. Once it was frozen solid, they knocked the ice brick out of the pan and left the hat frozen in a solid block of ice stashed on the top shelf of the freezer. It took him two days to find it, and even once he did, it took him a good part of the day to thaw his hat out of the ice!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...