Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Disney Rewards? in the News & Rumors forums; Does anyone know exactly where you can use the Disney Rewards. I have heard that you can use them for resturants and stuff at Disney World. I am thinking of ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Disney Rewards?

Does anyone know exactly where you can use the Disney Rewards. I have heard that you can use them for resturants and stuff at Disney World. I am thinking of cashing in my rewards I have about 200, and since I will be going to Disney in a few wks, I was thinking I could use them down there.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Yes, you can use them at restaurants or stores. We used all of ours towards souveniers for the boys!

But if you've never redeemed any of your reward points before and you are leaving in a few weeks for WDW you need to get moving on it. Do you already have one of the cards that they transfer your points to? You will need that to take to WDW with you.

No, I guess I better call today! Thanks for the info!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Can't wait!!!!!!

I called and they are sending my rewards out today and they said I should get them by the 13th. Thanks for the info!

Can't wait!!!!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I just used mine over the weekend, and have to say hw great it was. I felt like I was getting all of my purchases for free! You can use it everywhere in WDW except restaurants, stores, etc. that are not owned by Disney (e.g. House of Blues, etc.)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42