Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss site attendance in the News & Rumors forums; I think I know why we don't have more people on this site. The address suggests ,trivia only. I was think yesterday that this site is so well done why ...
    mondo1748 is offline B-Ticket Holder

site attendance

I think I know why we don't have more people on this site. The address suggests ,trivia only. I was think yesterday that this site is so well done why are people not on this in mass. After thinking on it I realized people that visit the other forums are just talkers/posters or people looking to understand/ask questions on Disney for vacation. If I was asking questions I wouldn't chose a Trivia site as my first site, thinking it was not a place to seek help. No offense Lou it's just the Title's image. I personally love this site. I think it has a little bit of everything and has personality to go with. I wish more were like this. I was just making an observation that's all.

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    yeah lou you actually do more than talk about just trivia here. like we get some great planning stuff, as well as the downloads you posted. hes right that theres a little bit of everything here. what would happen if you changed the name of the site to try and get more people here? i know im pretty new here and dont post as much as everyone else but it sounds like a pretty good idea but hope i dont offend you or anyone else either. i love it here and tell other friends who love disney about it as well. you do a great job with the site!!