Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss What's in your wallet? in the News & Rumors forums; Pixie Dust...
    Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

What's in your wallet?

Pixie Dust
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Is this a trick question?
    An old receipt from the emporium, a few of my business cards, my drivers' license, a credit card, my WDW pass(es), and my ATM card.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Dust, Lint, Bats, Tumbleweed.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Am I the only one with a BUNCH O STUFF in my wallet??? Here goes the list:

CC's:
    Disney Visa (with Pixie Dust)
    CiTi Driver's Edge
    Amsouth 2x
    AMEX

Mousecellaneous Cards:
    Princess Cruises Gold Card
    Hilton Honors Card
    Books a Million 2x (Gift and Discount)
    FedEx Kinko's Discount Card
    AAA Card
    Passport Info Card
    Drivers Insurance Card
    Health Insurance Card
    Disney Room Key's 4x just because and all from different dates (lots of Pixie Dust)
    Princess Cruises Room Keys (1x blue, 1x gold)

Paper Cards:
    Annual Passholder (mine)
    Annual Passholder Booklet
    Mousecellaneous Business Cards (some Disney and some others)
    Social Security Card
    ID Card (the one that comes with the wallet)
    Drivers Insurance Card
    Florida Prepaid College Plan Card

Mousecellaneous Stuff:
    Disney Receipts 6x
    Very Little Cash (never stays in there long enough so I stopped using it)
    Not Much Dust (it is in and out quite a bit)

But I don't only use a wallet I always have a lanyard (not a pintrading but shoestring type with a pocket on the bottom) on with:

Lanyard: LOADED WITH PIXIE DUST (actual pixie dust)
    Disney Cast ID
    Disney Nametag
    Disney Blue Pass and Booklet
    Disney Emergency Contacts
    Disney Corporate Contacts
    Expried Disney Blue Pass
    Florida Drivers License
    Disney Photo Pass

I always carry A LOT OF **** on my person. my cell is attached to my side and is on 24/7 along with my iPod. I always wear a watch on my left wrist and my shirt will most likely be tucked in. I never wear flip-flops and my pants are alway around my waist. and my wallet is is packed. So since all of you manly men out there have only two things in their wallet (one of which is dust) I thought that I would show how a normal wallet looks like (not meant to be offensive i know that there is more in those wallets). An I am not the only one I know my Grandfather had a loaded wallet alond with my father and best friend. SO THERE ATTEMPT TO TOP!!!

Have a Magical Night!!!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i have the George Castanza wallet that is literally busting at the seems. i never clean it out, so i have a collection of health insurance cards from previous jobs. i still have my old, expired NJ drivers license. a ton of garbage.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Alright, since you asked so nicely.......

Aside from the usual junk, I've got a "Follow Your Heart Card" featuring Princess Jasmine on the front and a motivational message on the back, as well as Jasmine's own lipstick and autograph, still there after all these years (met her in EPCOT and gave her some roses; still the best Jas I've ever met. Don't tell anyone, but her name was/is Janine. Janine, sweetheart, if you're out there, drop this kid a line, eh?).

The other thing that I try to keep handy is at least one "guardian angel" card. When the inevitable stuff hits the props for someone and it's John Wayne time for me (honestly, as a kid whose mother always told him he can never seem to mind his own business, it happens more than you might imagine), sometimes, some places, someone will ask how they can ever say thanks. I'll pass them one of those cards, and tell them that if they really want to do something for me, they'll carry that with them. The next time they see someone else in trouble, they will help them any way they can. If they ask them the same thing they asked me, pass off the card and repeat the instruction. That way, I know that somewhere, someone is doing or will be doing some good out there.

(Yeah, I'm corny like that.)
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 01-10-2006 at 11:23 PM.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i have my social security card(need 2nd form of id for most of the interviews i've been on), license, half of my old ny license(they cut it in half so i kept it)...an atm receipt...atm card, mastercard, sanrio store point card(hey i want free hello kitty stuff!), some good fortunes from chinese take out, justin timberlake concert ticket, jimmy buffett concert ticket...and a grand total of $3
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Not enough money lol

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    No, this is not a trick question. I thought the members would like to share what Disney/WDW stuff they carry with them on a regular basis; not personal info about credit cards, etc. Sorry for any confusion.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    nothing... Disney has emptied my wallet

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I agree with Lori Disney goes through my wallet like a hurricane. I did however use to carry around my AP.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Disney related - I have my Disney visa and a Disney store gift card with no $$$ on it.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    No, this is not a trick question. I thought the members would like to share what Disney/WDW stuff they carry with them on a regular basis;
    2 - DVC cards (my husbands and mine)
    2 - Temporary DVC cards from when we first signed up
    2 - Disney Dining Experience Cards (Same as above)
    2 - Disney Temporary Dining Experience Cards
    2 - Annual Passes (Same as above)
    1 - Passholder Premium Annual Benefits Book 2005
    Rooms Keys from all of our visits (I am going to scrapbook them! )
    DVC business card of cast member who sold it to us (even though he is now gone)
    1 - Photopass card from our last trip

Kinda looks like I need to clean some of it out but it is hard....it's "stuff" from Disney! hahahahaha
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Unless I can count my FL drivers license, I don't have anything Disney-like in my wallet. I do, however, usually wear a Mickey Mouse watch, a Disney link bracelet, a Mickey Mouse ring, and usually Mickey earings, and when weather permits, I have a Mickey Mouse fleece scarf. I'll work on the wallet.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Since I didnt have anything Disney related in my wallet I drew a Mickey Mouse head on one of the pages of my little events calendar...now I dont feel left out...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast