Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Mulch, Sweat and Shears fans in the News & Rumors forums; a new fan site for Mulch, Sweat and Shears fans has been launched for folks who like the band and want to see pictures, interviews and links to band members ...
    bryangiss is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Mulch, Sweat and Shears fans

a new fan site for Mulch, Sweat and Shears fans has been launched for folks who like the band and want to see pictures, interviews and links to band members sites.

www.mulchsweatandshears.com

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    That's awesome! Thanks for the link! I love Mulch Sweat & Shears! The last time I was at MGM, I was chosen as their "guest band member" & got to play the cow bell. I did a really great job too!!!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I got to play chainsaw for them once... I have a video of it around here someplace. I need to watch that again, now that I'm thinking about it.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    That is cool, we love the band and have be so fortunate to get to meet them. We have a ton of pics of them if you are interested.

Oh and Andrew an I have both gotten to do chainsaw (on seperate occasions) The day I did it, I was wearing an overshirt, so when Morris said "under the shirt" I did! lol
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)