Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Travel Channel in the News & Rumors forums; I am just notifying y'all that there are a couple of "Great Hotel" episodes this Friday on the Travel Channel (for those of you who have it). They air on ...
    WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Travel Channel

I am just notifying y'all that there are a couple of "Great Hotel" episodes this Friday on the Travel Channel (for those of you who have it). They air on Eastern time, so watch out for that. The first one is at 11:30 about Disney's Fort Wilderness Lodge and the second show is at 12:30 about Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa . Also, on Monday, Feb. 13th, they are doing "Behind the Scenes" which seems to constantly get updated every time I watch it. Anyway, the "Behind the Scenes" is on at 7 pm, if I am correct. Remember, these are ET that I am giving. So make sure to subtract whatever number of hours you are from ET (i.e. PT, 8:30 & 9:30 for the GH shows); I tend to forget and put the wrong time down to tape the show. Have fun watching!!!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Thanks for the tip! I love that show, I wish I had that Samantha Browns job. That's the way to go to work!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    already saw them all

great shows to watch
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny
    Thanks for the tip! I love that show, I wish I had that Samantha Browns job. That's the way to go to work!!
    Me too!!! I'm so jealous of her. I love the shows where she goes to Europe too. Someday... Someday...

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love when they play stuff on Disney World. They should do one on the Disneyland parks around the world. That'd be neat, and DLP could proboly use the attention XD

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thought I'd let y'all know a couple more episodes. On Monday, March 20th, at 5 PM EST, an episode about the Imagineers. It's pretty cool. Kind of a behind the scenes look of what it takes to make the Disney magic.. And then, on Tuesday March 21st, at 6 PM EST is a show about Disney's Animal Kingdom. As said before, check the Travel Channel website to see schedule of shows. Enjoy!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/