The ten positions I would love to have in no particular order:
1. Haunted Mansion Attendant : I would love to work here to interact with the fans, especially the young ones. Having a great CM working the door always increases my enjoyment of the ride.
2. ToT Bellhop : Exact same reasons as above.
3. Jungle Cruise Skip: Lame jokes, the riders who love to get in on the act, the more sarcastic the better.
4. Monorail Captain: If you could think of a cooler job description I would love to hear it.
5. Flights of Wonder Performer: Not the birds but the handlers, I've always wanted to handle a hawk so for me - Handling a hawk + Working at WDW = Even better.
6. Bus Driver : May be an unusual choice but I always love talking to the bus drivers. It's even better when you get a driver who likes to keep himself informed of the goings on at the parks. Plus who are you more glad to see after a long night at the park.
7. Waiter at some of the more interesting Disney Restaurants: 50's Primetime, Sci-Fi, Ohana
8. Boat Captain: I love boats and this would just be a great job.
9. Animal Kingdom Animal Keeper: Dunno the exact title to this job but handling some of these animals when they need special attention or such would be a great job.
10. Safari Driver: Another cool job ala Jungle Cruise. With a real attentive cast member the ride can be ten times better even with the cheesy story line.