Miscellaneous Discuss Top 10 CM Jobs in the News & Rumors forums; These aren't really in any order in fact anything would be fun to work at just maybe not Small World. and I'm only 14 so I'm gonna change my mind ...
These aren't really in any order in fact anything would be fun to work at just maybe not Small World.and I'm only 14 so I'm gonna change my mind a lot before I'm even able to work there
- Tour Guide
- Guest Relations
- Tower or Terror Bellhop
- Jungle Cruise Skipper
- Great Movie Ride Guide
- Back lot Tour Guide
- Haunted Mansion Butler
Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney
10's too hard... so heres my top 5
4-Gangster or Tourguide on GMR
1-ToT Bell Hop(look at my name, duh haha)
Last edited by BellHopper; 08-05-2006 at 01:34 AM.
I know that this post is very old, but it grabbed my interest....
My Top Ten in order:
10. Work in the Bippity Boppidy Boutique
9. Perform in the Festival of the Lion King
8. Waitress at the Prime Time 50's Cafe
7. CM at the Rockin Roller Coaster
6. CM at the Haunted Mansion
5. CM at the Tower of Terror
4. Tour Guide
3. Disney Ambassador
And my number one, dream job at Disney would be:
1. A Wedding Planner, helping all brides plan their special day!!!!!
"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
1. Front desk- Grand Floridian
2. Character escort-I'm bossy enough to shut a line down nicely.
3. Star Tours anything
4. Soarin'- anything
6. Pirates of the Carribean-anything
7. Splash Mountain-anything
8. Epcot-anywhere except food or bathroom, weak tummy
10. Any Hotel
I'm flexible, I would just really love to be on property so much.
9. JC skipper
8. Trail guide at the Ft. Wilderness stables
7. Chef at VandA's
6. Face Character
5. Wedding Planner
4. Tour Guide
2. Animal educator at AK
1. Animal nutritionist at AK (and I have just the degree for it!)
Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.
10. Space Mountain Ride Operator
9. Big Thunder Mountain Operator
8. Star Tours Ride Operator
7. Haunted Mansion ride operator
6. Horticulturist during EPCOT Flower and Garden festival
5. Train Conductor
3. Personal secretary to celebrities/babysitter to their lil brats
2. Tour guide in MK
1. Monorail operator
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney (((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))
1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ
10. Monorail Pilot
9. Country Bear Jamboree (Howdy folks!!!)
8. Tram Guide for Magic Kingdom Parking (we've had our share of funny ones!)
7. Haunted Mansion Door Greeter
6. Guest Relations anywhere at WDW
5. Jungle Cruise Skipper
4. Waitress at the 50's Prime Time Cafe
3. Snow White
2. Belle in Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage ("There must be more than this provincial life")
1. Disney Wedding Planner to make everyone's wedding wishes come true!
"When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."
- Walt Disney
10) General Manager - Grand Floridian
9) Director of Wedding Services
8) Marketing Director - Walt Disney World
7) Casting Director for Walt Disney Talent
6) Strategic Planner
5) Director of Casting Center
4) VP of Magic Kingdom
3) VP of EPCOT
2) Operations Director of EPCOT
1) President of the Walt Disney World Company
Last edited by Tikikrissy; 01-16-2008 at 09:18 PM.
It was all started by a mouse!
gotta say, i love driving the tembo truck but this is a temporary gig until my imagineering position oopens up later this year....
Originally Posted by Tikikrissy
If you gonna dream..dream BIG!!!
2. Monorail pilot
3. Ferry boat pilot
4. Bus Driver
5. AK Safari guide
6. MK Train Conductor
7. HM (only to scare kiddies)
8. Test Track
10. Rock N rollercoaster...only cause I like music so much
Last edited by Tmntrans; 01-16-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Note: Haven't seen anyone who dreams of working counter service or carts, maybe we should be especially thankful for those CM's
10. Central Reservations-Making dreams come true
9. Monorail Driver-all these happy guests you get to meet
8. Candy Cane maker, yum
7. Tour Guide-sharing all these years of wisdom
6. Guest Relations @ any park-making their days a little nicer
5. PUSH's Operator-Surprising guests, priceless
4. AK Human Tree-This lady is amazing
3. Ferry Skipper on River POR to DD-I never tire of that beautiful river it is so tranquil
2. Flower Gardener-Nothing makes me happier than planting flowers, and at the World, Wow!
1. Special Event/Holiday Decorator for Parks and Hotels-Way Cool