Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Miscellaneous Discuss Disney Dreams... in the News & Rumors forums; I have WDW dreams alot. Well, not like every-night-alot, but enough to where it is a recurring dream. And the funny thing is, in the dreams, I'm on my way ...
    Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have WDW dreams alot. Well, not like every-night-alot, but enough to where it is a recurring dream. And the funny thing is, in the dreams, I'm on my way to WDW, but the dream always ends before I get there. According to my Psychology class, not getting what you want in your dreams is supposed to symbolize a blockage to something in your life that you can't achieve. I love psychology
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

Nana&Popo is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ive had dreams that had small bits of Disney in it but all my dreams are random like that... some things I have no Idea why the heck I dreamed it

Nana&Popo is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
    I have WDW dreams alot. Well, not like every-night-alot, but enough to where it is a recurring dream. And the funny thing is, in the dreams, I'm on my way to WDW, but the dream always ends before I get there. According to my Psychology class, not getting what you want in your dreams is supposed to symbolize a blockage to something in your life that you can't achieve. I love psychology
    Recurring dreams are really creepy....I dont have them often but i dream pieces of other dreams sometimes....
    My dreams seem strangely real and when I am dreaming I know it and I can sometimes tell thet Im going to wake up soon and I'll think that If I hold on tho some thing Ill find it when I wake up.... it is REALLY CREEPY!

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I had a dream that I was in WDW with my new camera and it BROKE!

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I just woke up from a really freakey dream. Well first of all I go to my dad's summer reginol bisnus metting and I go to the baby sitting thing. Then one of the nannies were having a birthday party. Then they LEFT! The lights went down and we saw apeering on our table were things like a tresuremap a jumprope ect. and were supposed to fight with them! then my friend from school Shawn (No idea why he was there)pointed behind me and said "Oh my god". I looked behind me and there sitting in the lava were MARIO AND LUIGI! they would go up and then when then when the music got creepy(It kept repeting)they would drop into the lava and say"Arghh". So here I am at 7:22.
    I just love World of Warcraft.

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    i always have these nightmares that i go to disney world and THERE ARE NO RIDES... its SCARY
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12