Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Disney Dreams... in the News & Rumors forums; Ever have a whacked out Disney dream? Here's one I had 2 nights ago.. So I'm on the Haunted Mansion ride in my dream right, and my buggy passes a ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Disney Dreams...

Ever have a whacked out Disney dream? Here's one I had 2 nights ago..

So I'm on the Haunted Mansion ride in my dream right, and my buggy passes a new section of the ride, it was a hemisphere-like video game screen that selected doombuggies could actually stray from the track and park 'inside' the screen. I say selected buggies because the one's carrying the option actually looked like doombuggy, test track car, and a space ranger buggy with guns and all. Riders in these selective buggies coould hit a button when passing the portion of the ride and play a shooting game!

So in the dream, I rode again in hopes to board one of these awesome new buggies, and I saw one just going into the first art gallery scene of the ride and I almost killed myself jumping to it! I didn't get yelled at or anything (hehe.. my dream..) and when the gaming screens were in view, I hit the button within these cool new yellow buggies! Well, it didn't seem to work, and all of a sudden my buggy was rushed to an area behin the screens, and it was a LIVE pinball machine, with MY buggy being the pinball!

So I'm bouncing around back and forth (pretty violently) hitting all these bonkers and then BAM! I hit one and sends me airborne through the roof of the HM, flying completely out of control and at an insane altitude! I can see a family member running on the Earth below, trying to keep up with me like a ground team would a hot air balloon!

I then crashed down into a local shopping mall, hurting myself pretty bad! It all turned nightmarish here, but lets just say I was glad to still be in one piece when I woke up, and still had ownership of my jacket and wallet!

Anyone else with a crazy Disney dream out there, or is it just me?

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I had one where I got to live in Cinderella Castle.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I had one.. but I can't tell you about it..

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    I had one.. but I can't tell you about it..
    OOOOH!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I had a dream once that I got stuck in a parade and couldn't get out. I had to be with the float 24/7. And the music didn't stop for the entire time. Sort of like being stuck in IASW.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Just saw this thread today - perfect timing, I've been a little down all day because my alarm woke me up from a Disney dream

Part of it involved being a chaperone of some kind for a whole bunch of young kids and not being able to find the rooms they were supposed to be staying in at one of the Disney resorts. Then later I was holding my son, watching the holiday fireworks, but we were too close to a building that blocked a lot of our view. He was getting upset until we looked straight up and saw lots of shooting stars.

I know, strange sounding. But even a weird dream involving Disney World is better than waking up before dawn any day!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Oh yeah, I remember one of the best WDW dreams I've had. It's a little creepy. I was walking in Fantasyland. We were walking toward Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Well, actually we were going past it to Philharmagic but we were getting close to it. Suddently, we hear people screaming as the ride begins spinning out of control!! It spins faster and faster until all of the elephants detach!!!
    On the contrary, it didn't go as I thought...
    All the elephants flew around the park. As if this were part of the ride. They were controlling the elephants as the ears flew up and down. They flew up in the air, riding on the breezes. Then, they all circles above the attraction and re-attached themselves to the arms. I was suddenly awoken by my dad.

"DAD!! I WAS HAVING THE COOLEST DREAM EVER!!"
    Dad - Nick! Hurry up and get in the car!
    Nick - Why?!
    Dad - We're going to Disney World for your birthday!!!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    O_O Creepalicious, Disneyfreak!

I've had SEVERAL Disney dreams...the most recent was that I went on SGE and suddenly it all turned real, like somehow I knew we weren't on a "ride" anymore (if you can call it a ride...more like a show) and Stitch was going around terrorizing everyone just like the ride, but I was able to break free of my seat restraints and go hunt him down in the dark. The entire time, all I could see of him was the glowing outlines of his ears, and his eyes which were glowing as well. It was kinda weird/creepy, especially since Stitch's eyes don't glow. Yeah. I finally found him but by then, the Galactic Federation had control of the situation and they teleported him to DisneyWorld just like in the ride.

Many of my park-related dreams involve me going on my favorite rides, and it turning real; and only after I go through the whole "story," it becomes normal again and I'm somehow better for the experience. I should be making movies.

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I have disney dreams quite often, but I remember one I had after my Grannie died. She was on the monorail & it was stopping off at the Castle & we were supposed to go there.
    Another time, we drove right up to the gate & my mom wouldn't let me go in & I woke up crying.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I had another Disney dream!! 2 actually..

Dream 1:
    We arrive at Disney World. Angels sing in the background. We all get enter the lobby of the Grand Floridian. I was kinda wondering why we didn't bring our bags out. We rushed for the monorail that said "Magic Kingdom." I was so excited. The monorail took us on a full loop of the World. I saw everything from Spaceship Earth to Cinderella Castle. The monorail suddenly pulled back into the Grand Floridian. "WHAT?!" I screamed. My parents informed me that our vacation was over and that the monorail was all we came for and headed home!
    (I woke up crying)

Dream 2:
    I am in line for Expedition Everest. I look around and I see an application box filled with papers advising us to please take 1. I took 1 and it was a medical waver! I filled it out and handed it to the attendant. He approved and let me on. I was SO excited! The first lift led us to an underground chamber with dripping stalagtites. I didn't remember this part of the ride when I rode it. Perhaps it was a remake? We get to the top and find that our track swerved to a jungle part on top of the mountain. There were PILES of gold stacked everywhere as the guests got out. We were each handed weapons as the Yeti leaped out from behind! We had to apparently defend this gold from him. We did, amazingly enough. Then Goofy pops out and says we won the gold. He then runs through the mountain and falls in....

(Quite random I know)
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

I dreamed my little sis & 2 of my cousins & I were at WDW, but it was my sisters last week in high school (she's been out of HS a LONG time!) . I just remember all of us trying to keep up with each other & bouncing from park to park.

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I had a dream once that I was stuck in one of those snowglobes that are in the Share a Dream Come true parade at the Magic Kingdom. I couldn't get out and I was running out of air. All the characters were running around the ball like crazy trying to get me out.
    I woke up suddenly - I think I have sleep apnia.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I had a dream last night that people needed to collect 5 fastpasses to a certain attraction throughout the day in order to experience it... once.

i had a dream last night i could ride Splash Mountain. It was safe for me and the baby

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast