Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss What's the first thing you do? in the News & Rumors forums; Pirates of the Caribbean- immideately. Tis a family tradition. Followed by Haunted Mansion and then everything else!...
    Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Pirates of the Caribbean- immideately. Tis a family tradition. Followed by Haunted Mansion and then everything else!

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    [QUOTE=GirlStar613]usually it's right as we're driving onto the property...my brother and i start jumping up and down in the car when we see the Walt Disney World sign with all the characters on it so that you know you are officially there! QUOTE]

OMG I thought i was the only one who did that!! (and im 29!!!) Our ritual has always been the same. Check in- watch the Disney TV! (i want that station at my house) Then ride the monorail and get off at all the hotels.

My ritual for Magic Kingdom has ALWAYS been the same. Walk into the park, okay im like a jumping bean. Get to the very front of Main Street, where you get that perfect view of the castle, and i cry (cause im happy im there! ) Then we take pictures and go straight to Dumbo, Peter Pan, Its a Small World and Haunted Mansion. I'd go on, but that would take too long!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    We get to the airport, go to the bathroom, get the luggage, and get to the resort as fast as possible. Then, We usually go to a park, either EPCOT or MGM. Epcot for japaneesse food, or MGM for R'n'R
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Now, Everest could be added to the list!
    GO RED SOX!!!!

by the way, I watch those disney info channels too! The get kind of boring after the third time though.
    GO RED SOX!!!!

I always head to Toontown to find Tigger and tell him I'm back!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I usually always make sure that I arrive before noon. I will always unpack and get settled in. Take a walk and get some lunch, have a swim, take a small nap, shower and head out to dinner and then to downtown disney and shop around and see what the new stuff . Come back to hotel earlier and have a few drinks go to bed earlier this way I start out early and the first park I usually go to is MK.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

bater8slater is offline Annual Passholder

Re: What's the first thing you do?

The first thing i do is check in and go straight to EPCOT thats what i did the first time i ever went and i continue to do it.

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

Check in, long soak in the jacuzzi then put the disney info channel on and watch stacey bounce around for a while, then out for dinner!

Ruddy

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

If we fly, we just check in and head to EPCOT, since we don't have to worry about luggage with Magical Express. If we drive, it's usually late in the day so we go to Downtown Disney.

jeromine is offline A-Ticket holder

I turn on to tom and jerry and have fun man this is what first i do,,,,

Ayhab is offline D-Ticket Holder

Go to downtown disney.
    Ayhab the Arab
    It's amazing to think that this all started with one little mouse.

lizardlynn92 is offline D-Ticket Holder

When we first arrive at our hotel, My sister and I imidiatly (sp) hit the gift shop (in whichever disney resort we might be at) to check out all of the new things. Then, we settle into out rooms and put on who else? STACY!!. After a little rest from the trip down, we get ready and leave Disney property to check out the disney outlet stores (You know, that Character Premire) and shop for some discount goodies. We usually eat somewhere other than disney property the first night or go back to out moderate resort to eat in the food court. We hit Magic Kingdom early the next mornig with Adventureland being our first stop.

Four Parks
    One World

There is just one moon
    and one Golden Sun
    And a smile means
    friendship to
    everyone

grumpy of ohio is offline C-Ticket Holder

Good thread..........After check in and unloading in our room, we don our suits and hit the pool, cooler of adult beverages and wade in. Nothing beats the disney Florida sun after a 1.5 day train trip to WDW. We look at each other and can't believe we're here, and that's after 43 trips. Yes, we're home again.

LockShockBarrel is offline C-Ticket Holder

Our first day is rarely the same, but at some point usually includes dinner at a resort and putzing around the hotel and getting the general lay out. The first day at the PARKS however..it must be Epcot and it must be SSE. I am not officially in my full on disney mindset til I smell Rome burning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast