Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Anyone have a picture at MNSSHP? in the News & Rumors forums; Hi everyone! I am looking for a picture or a video that would have been taken on Friday, September 30th, 2005. My family and I were vacationing that week and ...
    Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder

Anyone have a picture at MNSSHP?

Hi everyone! I am looking for a picture or a video that would have been taken on Friday, September 30th, 2005. My family and I were vacationing that week and went to the MNSSHP that night. We were dressed as the Mickey Mouse Club with white t-shirts w/ the Mickey Mouse club symbol, our names written in the corner and ears. We were all wearing either jean shorts or khaki shorts. There was 8 of us all together, 6 adults (3 couples) and 2 kids (boy and girl). At one point after getting candy in Adventure Land right near Aladdins Carpet Ride, a CM stopped us and asked if we knew the Mickey Mouse Club song. WELL of course we had been singing it like ALL WEEK so the 8 of us just broke out in song! I know a bunch of people stopped to watch us and took pictures and i know one guy had a video camera. If anyone remembers us, and has a picture or video I'd really like a copy!!! I know its a long shot in the dark, but worth a shot! thanks!!! Karen p.s. i was the one singing the loudest!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

FrenchFry is offline D-Ticket Holder
    what the heck is that
    Carrie.

i love my boyfriend.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    MNSSHP = Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

You might want to check the dates before reviving these old threads with questions or little comments.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

FrenchFry is offline D-Ticket Holder
    oh................ ok
    Carrie.

i love my boyfriend.