Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Pick your Disney World...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Kingdom Hearts 3 - What new worlds would you like to see? in the News & Rumors forums; If (I hope it's more of a when) Kingdom Hearts 3 is made, what worlds would you like to see? They've already "double-dipped" on a few in the sequel, but ...
    C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...

Kingdom Hearts 3 - What new worlds would you like to see?

If (I hope it's more of a when) Kingdom Hearts 3 is made, what worlds would you like to see?

They've already "double-dipped" on a few in the sequel, but which of these places would be the most exciting to experience:
    Last edited by C#ern@b0g; 04-01-2006 at 04:29 AM.
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

Nazulleptra is offline A-Ticket holder
    First, yes, it's a when, not an if. The ending confirms it. Second, you probably won't see an A Bug's Life world. Pixar owns part of it, as does Disney. Simaler thing happened with Tarzan for Chain of Memories. Disneys permision to use the name or world of Tarzan, and it was the one world they didn't use in CoM. Anyways, I vote for Stich. I also want to see Black Caldrion, Great Mouse Detective, and Dumbo, just for the Pink Eliphants (sp?)

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I demand Sherwood Forest!
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Well now that Disney owns Pixar, I think there should be a Bug's Life and Finding Nemo level. I think a Black Cauldron level would be great as well as Great Mouse Detective. Robin Hood would be cool...or a 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea level!!! I haven't beaten KH2 yet, but I am excited about it/
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I'd be pretty pleased if they had an Incredibles level, with Mr. Incredible or Frozone as your ally for the level.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Naz - I think that a Pink Elephants sequence would be worth the price of admission alone.

There were interviews with the desinger that hinted that there could be another game. I'm looking for something sweet on the PS3, where the gameplay looks like the cutscenes.

A few new FF characters wouldn't hurt either. Maybe they could throw in the jungle from Jungle Book, and give us Red from FF7...

Sherwood would be a lot of fun too. They could sort of share a forest, and maybe throw some of Sword in the Stone in there too. I know that Merlin has made his presence known in the last two, but I'd love to see Archimedes help out with training a new level, etc...

I think having Robin in the party would totally rock because we'd have a "buddy" that works with projectile attacks for a change...

Kevin -

I haven't beaten KH2 yet either. I have to keep putting on the breaks. My wife loves gaming too, and she doesn't want to miss anything. So, I'm forced to stop playing when she falls asleep. I've only been on the case for 10 hours, and just wrapped up with Hercules.

Even though anything 20,00 Leagues would be great, I'm sort of a bit of a purist. I'm sort of apprehensive about the additions of Tron and PotC worlds this time around, just because they're not animated. Don't get me wrong. They look absolutely fantastic, and I love Tron to death, so I'll totally roll with it. I just think that there are so many other animated features that they haven't even touched, and should be explored.

The beauty of that is that you don't have to make each film a whole world, but you can just find ways to include them in side quests and mini-games. I'm talking about the obscure stuff, like a sports mini-game with the mighty Casey...or something like Soarin' on the back of the condor from Rescuers Down Under...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Heat
    I'd be pretty pleased if they had an Incredibles level, with Mr. Incredible or Frozone as your ally for the level.
    I think that it would be worthwhile to have a whole world dedicated to them, and have separate sections for each of the family members to be switched in and out of your party. I'd find a way to throw Frozone in there too, just because he's the man.

I'd include Jack-Jack as a summon, and have him go absolutely berserk switching forms and wreaking havoc on everthing on the screen...

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I demand Stitch! Not just as a summon, either...Stitch would be a rockin' awesome ally. And the lovely return of Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington and Ariel! (As always)

Does anyone else find it rather silly that Chicken Little is in the game?

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Maybe they could throw Stitch in the mix while upgrading from the Gummi Ship idea to travel between worlds.

Chip 'n Dale are great, but I wouldn't be that upset if they changed things up a bit...

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Queen
    I demand Stitch! Not just as a summon, either...Stitch would be a rockin' awesome ally. And the lovely return of Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington and Ariel! (As always)

Does anyone else find it rather silly that Chicken Little is in the game?
    Hey, if you can fit Dumbo and Bambi.
    This is a tough one. I'd like to see the Dwarf mine, fight the Horned King's undead army, actually travel to Maleficent's Forbidden mountain and duke it out with some goblins along side Prince Phillip. I'd like to see more of Disney Castle too.
    I also thought that they could bring in park attractions into this as well. Think about it,
    Travel to the Haunted Mansion. Solve puzzles in the mansion and save the 999 ghosts from the Heartless
    Explore Mount Everest. Fight teh Yeti, learn the Yeti is friendly, and keep him from being turned into a Nobody.
    For the old school guys, meet the Dreamfinder, and obtain Figment as a summon. *What he'd do is beyond me but if Chicken Little can be useful XD*

Dragonrider - I second your nomination of Figment. I think that since he's all about imagination, he should appear in a different outfit/style each time you summon him. If they kept the animations relatively simple, the game designers could pack a whole mess of them on there, and then he'd be more fun to summon, because you never know what he'd look like.

I definitely like all of your ideas, and think that they would be wonderful additions to the next game...

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I chose Great Mouse Detective because it is 1 of my first Disney movies I have seen and I love it. That and Rattigan seems like a perfect Heartless ruler. Dragon I love all of your ideas especially Figment and Haunted Mansion. A world I would love is The Briar Patch and work with Brer Rabbit and I would like it like Winnie the Pooh, just working with Brer Rabbit(but of course it wouldnt be bad to beat up Brer Fox or Brer Bear)
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by C#ern@b0g
    Dragonrider - I second your nomination of Figment. I think that since he's all about imagination, he should appear in a different outfit/style each time you summon him. If they kept the animations relatively simple, the game designers could pack a whole mess of them on there, and then he'd be more fun to summon, because you never know what he'd look like.

I definitely like all of your ideas, and think that they would be wonderful additions to the next game...
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast