Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Cinderella's...BATHROOMS!?!? in the News & Rumors forums; Okay, well i went 2 disney world in march and my dad got a new job, so he could'nt take off work. My mom didn't want to be alone with ...
    elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder

Cinderella's...BATHROOMS!?!?

Okay, well i went 2 disney world in march and my dad got a new job, so he could'nt take off work. My mom didn't want to be alone with 3 kids. SO my grandma came along. So it was me, my mom, my grandma, and my two sisters. So i was the only guy! and that means, i have to stop for them to got to the bathroom ALL THE TIME!!! So we stopped at this bathroom behind cinderella's castle and next to peter pan. but the bathroom seemed to be connected with the back of the castle! i didnt go in to investigate (because that would be creepy) but does anyone know what im talking about? i really want to know if it is connected! thanx!
    RYAN

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Being that I am a card carrying memeber of the group you were defiling namely - female - I'm pretty sure I've been in that particular bathroom. I don't recall that it connected to anything.
    Believe me, it's even more annoying to HAVE to be looking for a restroom all the time as to have to wait for someone who has to use it.
    Last edited by mini-V; 06-06-2006 at 10:31 AM.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I don't think so. If you look at a park map, Peter Pan is in a separate building from the castle.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    This satellite view may help you out. It looks like they might, from in front of the restrooms, but the only thing they connect to is a cleaning supplies closet, the hot and cold water pipes, and the MK wastewater system.

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Technically and architecturally yes it is connected. BUT no it is not connected if you are a guest in the park. It's all about the Disney magic.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom