Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Miscellaneous Discuss Shut Up About Toad!!! in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 R.I.P. Mr. Toad Lifelong WDW fans get it! I'm a life long WDW fan and I do NOT miss Mr. Toad. That ride scared the **** ...
    Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    R.I.P. Mr. Toad Lifelong WDW fans get it!
    I'm a life long WDW fan and I do NOT miss Mr. Toad. That ride scared the **** out of me when I was six. I was crying for what seemed like hours. Besides, it's not dead. Isn't it still in Disneyland?

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I hate to say it, but that was kinda rude , I remember bits and pieces of Toad. And, sadly to some, I cannot say it is my favorite ride ever. I am only 16, and I think I remember I was about 9 or 10 around the time it was removed. Thinking back, I do in a way miss Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, it was a part of the Magic Kingdom. But unlike many long(long)time WDW Vets (Since the opening of 71?, Ok, just a bad joke, sorry), I cannot say Toad was my favorite, and I wish that I could have been more mature to experience Toad. But like many before me may have said, think about a ride from your generation that you enjoy allot, and it is removed because it is old or not known as much. Just try to be respectful, and I am sorry to say, Stitch is ok, but the new ride is not so great. Alien Encounter was much better! And again, I am sorry to say it, it was rude and shocking to see the title for such a friendly site.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    I remember the train part scaring me a bit when I was young, but then as I went on it over and over again in subsequent trips, I grew to enjoy Toad. I do miss it though. Pooh is so overrated. You wait forever in a long line for only two minutes or so of Pooh. I think Mr. Toad is a cherished part of so many peoples' memories, just like 20,000 Leagues, Horizons, and the original Journey into Imagination. You can;t just go around saying you hate something especially if you were very young when you rode it. It is perfectly acceptable to have an opinion, but sharing that opinion can be dangerous when it comes to Disney fans. We can all get a little crazy sometimes.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I agree. It wasn't MY cup of soda, but you should really respect others here.
    Though personally, I kinda wished they had the Pooh ride to begin with and besides,

You wait forever in a long line for only two minutes or so of Pooh.
    That's pretty much the description of nearly EVERY popular ride in Disney World.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12