Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Shut Up About Toad!!! in the News & Rumors forums; Look! Im only 13, so toad is a little before my time, but i still have ridden it! And my personal opinion, IT IS NOT THAT GREAT!!! I do admit ...
    elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder

Shut Up About Toad!!!

Look! Im only 13, so toad is a little before my time, but i still have ridden it! And my personal opinion, IT IS NOT THAT GREAT!!! I do admit that the reason i like pooh better is because its a bigger part of my childhood than toad. and the little demons at the end are terrible! i mean, who in their right mind thinks being hit by a moving train and being sent to **** is fun?? but, still it is always sad to see a classic attraction go. but i really do not want toad to take anymore wild rides.. well, not in WDW anyway. But i do not have anything against toad lovers. i am DEFINATLY NOT perfect. I happen to LOVE stitch!
    RYAN

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Alot of people find their youth in remembering attractions like these, show some respect.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Someday, you won't be 13 any more, and one of your favorites will be replaced with something else, and you too will be heard saying "I miss that attraction."
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I don't really remember Mr. Toad, I'm only 19. But Mr. Toad was a classic. I wish i had gotten a chance to ride it. I don't find Adventure of Pooh to be that great of a ride. Everyone has their own opinion, but you have to respect the classics and others opinions of those rides. How would you feel if i went around starting thread that said "shut up about stitch"?

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 04:05 PM. Reason: delete

R.I.P. Mr. Toad Lifelong WDW fans get it!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Mr. Toad's Wild ride was a great ride.. I remember still what the cars look like and how they used to swirve on the "raod"... It was great.. R.I.P Mr. Toad!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    i actually agree with elphaba. not to insult any toad lovers out there. but getting hit by a train and being sent to **** isnt very disney-like or magical. i personally like pooh batter because of the effects. besides, toad was made out of all cardboard cut-outs.
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    you really shouldn't say that, I know that i've never rode it, but i don't say anything.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    I have not ridden both Toad or Pooh, but I think that if you don't like an attraction, you shouldn't start a thread that says, "I Hate..." because someone might love that attraction and would be hurt by it. I think if you hate Toad so much, you should write an article about it or something.

Edit- By accident, I was under my sister's instead of mine, so this is really Soccergirl426 instead of Suiteliferoxs. She went on my laptop earlier this day and forgot to log off, so I'm just gonna log off and go on Soccergirl426. Thanks, Alexandria
    Last edited by Suiteliferoxs; 06-06-2006 at 06:32 PM.
    Got Disney?

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Sorry guys, this is off topic, but my sister (Suiteliferoxs) was on my laptop earlier today or something and forgot to log off hers, so that opinion up there is mine, and if anyone has any questions or comments about it, come to ME, not Suite.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    There is still Toad in Disneyland, and now it wasn't the same toad as WDW used to have, I loved going on it when I was there. Disneyland is NOT just for kids. Toad was a fantasyland ride that maybe adults understood a bit better, but also life isn't all fairytales and gumdrops... there are bad things too, and Toad showed a bit of the bad. I would just have some respect because some people may not like what your favorite is, but they at least respect that we all have differences.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by ERich2010
    but getting hit by a train and being sent to **** isnt very disney-like or magical.
    yeah, usually it's more like falling off of a tall structure. As for being sent to ****.....Fantasia, Pluto's Nightmare, Hercules, they all have depictions of ****...or at least demons (Yes, I know Hercules has the Underworld, which isn't ****, but whatever, close enough), so it really isn't that far out of what disney is capable of showing

Quote Originally Posted by ERich2010
    besides, toad was made out of all cardboard cut-outs.
    that's why they have rehabs

and just for the record, I think Pooh is grossly overrated.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Nana&Popo is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ive never even heard of the ride!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I've only ridden it once and I didn't like it myself but yeah, some people really do and that's their opinion!

So whatever. In fact, I'll remember when my children ride Stitch's Great Escape how I'm mourning the loss of Alien Encounter!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast