Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Foreign Tourists in the News & Rumors forums; I know this is quite random. But don't you LOOVE sitting next to foreign tourists on big thrill rides? I remember sitting next to these Asian girls who wouldn't stop ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

Foreign Tourists

I know this is quite random. But don't you LOOVE sitting next to foreign tourists on big thrill rides?

I remember sitting next to these Asian girls who wouldn't stop screaming in every part!! I found it fascinating!

Share with us some of your foreign tourist moments!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I love tourists at Disney. They are so well behaved and mannered. I always try helping them out and giving them my Tips to enjoy thier trip. They are nice to talk to too. My boyfriend and I were in line for Soarin and a Father and Mother with thier 3 girls were standing behind us. Billy and I could see one little girl was reeeeeeeeeally scared. We let them move infront of us in line so the girls could see the beginning video better. Then duing the ride I ended up sitting next to the little girl. I noticed she was soooooo nervous now and I started to try and tell her not to worry, it'd be okay. He Dad laughed and asked me (in his English accent) how many times I had been on. I told him TONS and told the little girl it was the BEST ride and she was going to love it. She did... too cute...
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

Lol how adorable.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    my mom is a big talker, and it seems like everywhere she sits, when she starts talking to the other people on the bench, they are from the UK. We love it though.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Nana&Popo is offline A-Ticket holder
    It wasnt in disney world but I was on a ride and the strap was stuck and some chinese guy came up to me and as telling how to get it unstuck I couldnt understand him but I tried the best I could to get what he meant.

Chesire Cat is offline A-Ticket holder
    Last time my mom and I were in Disney World there was a lot of people from the UK and we were waiting to get on the Buses and there was hardly anyone around and I saw a rabbit so I started jumping up and down going "look mommy look a bunny! look its a bunny mommy!" in the most childish voice...I then hear a little boy who was probably 6 going "Look mother, Look it is a rabbit." I was just like wow I'm turning 15 and listen to how Iím sounding!! hehe For the rest of our stay there I would talk in an English accent to my mother while she would talk back in her regular southern accent...I guess she didn't want to play along.
    "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight. Go make a wish and do as dreamers do, and all my wishes will come true!" - Wishes Walt Disney World

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I always like to talk to the people from other countries so see how their love of Disney came to be. It is always interesting to me. Then I struck up a conversation to someone on one trip and they ended up living just two hours from me- It's a Small World!

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    My mom says on the Tower of Terror, she heard a british boy from behind her say in a perfect, polite, and absolutly calm voice "Would it be alright if I were to scream on this ride, Mother?" XD

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    I remember sitting next to these Asian girls who wouldn't stop screaming in every part!! I found it fascinating!

I had the same experience on splach mountain. There were some Asian girls sitting behind me and were screaming during every little drop.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider1227
    My mom says on the Tower of Terror, she heard a british boy from behind her say in a perfect, polite, and absolutly calm voice "Would it be alright if I were to scream on this ride, Mother?" XD
    LMAO!

How funny!