Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Favorite Land at Night? in the News & Rumors forums; I'm curious to know everyone's favorite land in MK at night. I personally enjoy Main Street, USA and Tomorrowland-just from all the lights and activity going on there. So let's ...
    aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!

Favorite Land at Night?

I'm curious to know everyone's favorite land in MK at night. I personally enjoy Main Street, USA and Tomorrowland-just from all the lights and activity going on there.

So let's hear it!
    Tina

2tinners is offline Mike Wazowski
    I also enjoy Main Street at night. It looks and feels like the old home towns, except with all those wandering people.

Susan

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronautxearth
    I'm curious to know everyone's favorite land in MK at night. I personally enjoy Main Street, USA and Tomorrowland-just from all the lights and activity going on there.

So let's hear it!
    AGREED!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Yep, definetly main street. To me thats when it feels the most magic. Watching Spectromagic and Wishes from Mainstreet just ends a Disney day in the perfect way.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I kinda like Frontierland at night the best.

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I like Main Street, but Tomorrowland looks pretty cool at night.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Adventureland since it seems to be the most empty at night. It's a cool atmosphere. Tomorrowland is probably my second favorite but it's one of the busier places at night.

wdwfan1 is offline Fastpass Holder-GO COWBOYS!!!
    FRONTIERLAND splash and big thunder at night is AMAZING
    #1 FAN

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwfan1 View Post
    FRONTIERLAND splash and big thunder at night is AMAZING

Yeah I love Big Thunder at night

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Splash Mountain at night is AMAZING! My favorite ride at night with ToT a close second. Both of which Angela (Valawen9) hasn't been on! Tell her they aren't bad! I have a month to convince her! AHHHHHHHHH!

wdwfan1 is offline Fastpass Holder-GO COWBOYS!!!
    They arent BAD as soon as u go on, YOU will want to go on again!!!splash is my favorite ride in WDW.AND its great view at night with everything lit up!!!!
    #1 FAN

Dnphm is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love hanging out at either Main Street or Tomorrowland in the evening. Both, at night, are great because of the lighting.

-Dnphm

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    i like liberty square and adventureland at night because it is cool to get off pirates and mansion and still have it dark when you get off plus walking over a few feet to eat some turkey legs before wishes

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    Tomorrowland
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

RumTumJM is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd say the area around Rock 'N" Roller Coaster. Then again, any place that has a massive red, stratocaster is great with me. Nothing screams ROCK ON!! like that.
    Last time I rode STAR TOURS, I thought to myself, "If a droid is a pain in the......behind, does that make it a hemdroid?"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you......ROCK!"
    - Brian May

"Don't Stop Believin'"
    - Journey

www.rocknationradio.org

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast