Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Would you have lived in Walt's EPCOT? in the News & Rumors forums; Let's pretend for a minute that Walt managed to build HIS original EPCOT. Would you have lived in it? I'm not sure for myself. I don't know how I would ...
    Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder

Would you have lived in Walt's EPCOT?

Let's pretend for a minute that Walt managed to build HIS original EPCOT. Would you have lived in it? I'm not sure for myself. I don't know how I would take living in a city THAT heavily controlled. But what about you?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    With some of the condos and military housing I've lived in,that have plenty of regulations to cope with, living in Walt's planned community might not have been too much more strict. I might have given it some serious thought. Most planned communities now have some strict codes for what you can put up in your yard and what you can build. Walt, as usual, was ahead of his time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Heck Yes! There may be some strict regulations, but I am sure they are reasonable. The design of the city and such has always captured me, and made me wish EPCOT was finished in the way Walt had wanted it. And not just the Celebration city style.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Um........no. Sorry, it didn't look fun to live in.

And I recently learned that you can see the original plans for it on the TTA loop. I had no idea! lol
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    i would if the whole thing was my house. and i owned it but it would not be fun because lots of people would want to come in your house so no.
    Got Disney?