Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss good or bad idea in the News & Rumors forums; Ok i was thinking that this is a good idea. Before the MK opens they do a welcome show and they say step inside our storybook. So what if behind ...
    gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER

good or bad idea

Ok i was thinking that this is a good idea.

Before the MK opens they do a welcome show and they say step inside our storybook. So what if behind the station that built a HUGE story book that says stuff from the welcome show song. and instead of the normal show they have someone dressed up in a main street costume come out and there is a book shelf and huey duey and luey rise up and they want this guy to read them a story before they park opens and he says ok what book and they say THE MAGIC KINGDOM. and the book says a kingdom ful of endless dreams for every girl and boy wonderous lands of make believe will fill your hearts with joy a castle leads the entrance way to seven lands and more step inside our storybook and imagine whats in store. (From the present welcome show) and then the start singing and they basically do the normal show but just adding that part to it. o ya and they change the doors that go under the train station to look like you are walking into a story book kinda like Winnie the Pooh. what are your thoughts
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    Sounds kind of cool idea but, seems like alot of work for the morning opening of the park.
    -Zac

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Personally, I LOVE the current opening show and I hope it doesn't change even a little bit....