Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Mouse-Thesis in the News & Rumors forums; A while back, Lou read my email on one of the shows (thanks again by the way) about me doing research for my thesis - building a scale model of ...
    Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane

Mouse-Thesis

A while back, Lou read my email on one of the shows (thanks again by the way) about me doing research for my thesis - building a scale model of the Tree of Life. I'm going to the parks next month for a research trip, getting footage and photos of the tree...but I've done the calculations and to build a model in half inch scale, the tree would still be five feet tall! I'm still seriously considering undertaking this project, which is due in the spring of 2008. But I was wondering if anyone else out there had any other cool ideas like that. Anything would help and be appreciated!

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    If you build it... they will come.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    lol
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!