Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss what has been your fav souviner(sp)? in the News & Rumors forums; i know i want something.. but i dont know just yet what i want.. i believe i want to start collecting somethign everytime i go...? and i have a few ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

what has been your fav souviner(sp)?

i know i want something.. but i dont know just yet what i want.. i believe i want to start collecting somethign everytime i go...?

and i have a few things to buy for other peple.. so i was wondering what was your fav?

(to be honest we have been try to get prego since may and they say this is the most magical place on earth, so i was wondering if i could get tink to jack me up with some baby dust so i can take home a different kind of souviner.. a + pregnancy test....LOL)
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I always get a pin with the year and my current favorite character. I always end up with some silly cup, it was the refillable resort cup from my last trip. and A charm for my bracelet.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

my friend wants a magnet and something else and she is a huge pooh fan.. so i figure out what else to get her
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I like stuff for the kitchen, like bowls, t-towels, glasses, oven mitts, cutting boards etc .. Last time I was there I bought a big pasta bowl (the big one you mix the pasta in), now when I go in November I want to get the small individual bowls (if they still have them ). I also like buying all the different washcloths, I have to have close to 100 .
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    While i love the fun, frivolous souveniers. I would have to say the stuff for the house is the most fun. I always come back with at least one cup, because then everytime that I use it, I get to remember one of my fun trips there! The same would go for anything useful for aound the house
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

thanks guys!!!

every room in her house but the kitchen and the bathroom is in pooh bear... her hubby wouldnt et pooh in the bathroom to stare at him he says...LOL

so she did it in nemo...LOL

but she did her kitchen in apples..

so i think i will get something t match her bathroom or something liek that
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I usually buy a watch of some sort. I am a HUGE fan of watches and now have a whole lot of Disney ones. My girls just gave me another Mickey watch for Father's Day. But my favorite one is my backwards running Goofy watch that I bought at the park sometime in the 90's.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

i always get books or pins
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I love the bathroom hand towels, I have a couple different designs over the years . Also a candle may be nice in the bathroom. I'm sure they have Winnie the Pooh candles . Have fun looking!! Have a safe trip ! Oh and have fun "trying"
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

PrncsAurora is offline Fastpass Holder
    When I was younger I had this baseball cap that I loved and wore out completely!! It was back when Mossimo and Yaga were popular so it had that feel too it with mickey in the same font, my favorite part was the hole around the top were embroidered to be mikey ears! Little touches like that are why I love Disney!

Since I'm older this last trip I bought wine stoppers with ears and the fantasia hat and i love them!! I'm going to buy more on my next trip! They are a great gift for friends too!! If they are old enough ;o)
    Summer '83-Off Site
    Dec '95- Shades Of Green
    March '98-All Star Music
    March '06-All Star Movies
    October '07-POFQ

Cinderella is proof a shoe really can change your life!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    There are so many things I like. I have to say I like things that change every year and reflects the year I made the visit. I always try to get a nice picture frame with characters and the year on it. Come on, you know you will have tons of pictures. I also get a little Tourist Mickey, he is this little stuffed Mickey dressed in park gear, different each year. I was even able to get one when I went to Disneyland last year.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    there is a pin at mgm where they take your picture and you pic the pin and they put your picture on it. I keep it with all my Walt Disney pins. I also love my Walt Disney limited edition pins
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

well for myself i ended up getting a cool magnet and tiedyed blue tshirt with the castle and others on it.. and i got tayen a matching one..

she ended up getting like 3 different sets of ears, a minnie purse, a stuffed ariel and a stuffed minnie, a balloon, and some other stuff i cant remember it all

i got my friend and pooh antenna thing and a pooh stuffed magnet and then another magnet from panama city..

my thing i got in panama was a new tattoo..!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen
    well for myself i ended up getting a cool magnet and tiedyed blue tshirt with the castle and others on it.. and i got tayen a matching one..

she ended up getting like 3 different sets of ears, a minnie purse, a stuffed ariel and a stuffed minnie, a balloon, and some other stuff i cant remember it all

i got my friend and pooh antenna thing and a pooh stuffed magnet and then another magnet from panama city..

my thing i got in panama was a new tattoo..!

You are home!!!! So.....how was it????

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    Mine is a picture frame I got in AK. It's in the shape of mouse ears. The pattern is made out of mosaic with a design on different animal skins. I love it!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast