Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss What Future World pavillions need updating in the News & Rumors forums; :mickey: Some attractions in Future World are in extreme need of being redone. World of Motion was the first, redone in 1996 into Test Track. Universe of Energy was also ...
    Spaced Out Dude is offline B-Ticket Holder

Cool What Future World pavillions need updating

:mickey: Some attractions in Future World are in extreme need of being redone. World of Motion was the first, redone in 1996 into Test Track. Universe of Energy was also redone in 1996. In 1998 the horrible makeover of Journey into Imagination into the Imagination Institute was made, it was so bad that it was redone again in 2002 & possibly may be redone in 2007 or 2008. Then in 1999 the classic attraction Horizons, to many peoples disatifaction, was demolished & turned into Mission Space. The Land was redone, with great success in 2004, with the edition of the hugely popular Soarin'. The Living Seas is currently under renovation, with the edition of The Sea's with Nemo & Friends, it will be back at the top of its game. After a remake of Imagination, the next pavillion for a makeover definately should be Wonders of Life. Doesn't it look so 80's, lol. Finnaly by that time Universe of Energy will need another makeover. As for a new pavillion I have heard talks before about the popular Toyko Disney Seas attraction Storm Riders, may be built between The Land & The Living Seas. We will see.

-----------------------------------------
    Future World & Tomorrowland rule!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I don't know, maybe after they bombed with Mission Space they should save their money. But I guess your right, it would have to be Wonders of Life, lets hope they think this one through !!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I like them all personally.

I mean, I don't see anything wrong with any of 'em just yet.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny
    I don't know, maybe after they bombed with Mission Space they should save their money. But I guess your right, it would have to be Wonders of Life, lets hope they think this one through !!
    I don't agree with you necessarily that Mission Space has "bombed". Despite the bad publicity, it is always very crowded when I am at Epcot.
    Tina

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I personally think the Imagination pavillion definitely needs to be redone. The older version with Dreamfinder and Figment was much better. Isn't Wonders of Life closed because the sponsor backed out? And I won't get started on the Horizons demolition, that was my absolute favorite!

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    I like all the pavillions at Epcot They are unique, and very cool!
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.