Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Tokyo Disney parks ? in the News & Rumors forums; I was hoping someone here has info on the Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea parks. I'm looking for the usual stuff like time to go, best place to stay, best character ...
    ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Tokyo Disney parks ?

I was hoping someone here has info on the Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea parks. I'm looking for the usual stuff like time to go, best place to stay, best character meals, where to go first, must do attractions, hints and touring tips. Quirky things to see and do. You guys know what a disney fan wants! My trip will most probably be in Sept. 2006 whilst the 5th birthday of Disneysea is on. Looking forward to your replies...

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/index_e.html

That is the official home page for the Tokyo parks.

http://www.mouseplanet.com/tokyo/
    That is a good guide.

TokyoSea is smaller and can be done in a circle in a day. Like DCA it is the orphan second park that is not as much loved. I received the Japanese language guide to this park from a trader and it is rather easy to do. All you have to do is go right or left and stay toward the outside of the circle. You can then loop around and see everything with out doubling back.

The Transit Steamers are a easy way for lazy people to get to the back of the park. They are a water taxi. On the left side is a trolley ride but walking usually is easier.

I will add more when i get it.
    Last edited by mechurchlady; 08-05-2006 at 02:59 AM.

ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks heaps . I look forward to more when I'm through with all this info. I really appreciate your help!

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    kewl
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!