Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Christmas Electric Parade in the News & Rumors forums; I was wondering if anyone has heard of the rock band from the past 10 years Trans-Siberian Orchestra , who are known for their rock 'n' roll take on Christmas ...
    RumTumJM is offline A-Ticket holder

Christmas Electric Parade

I was wondering if anyone has heard of the rock band from the past 10 years Trans-Siberian Orchestra, who are known for their rock 'n' roll take on Christmas classics. I have often thought that wouldn't it be cool if Disney worked with TSO and created a kicked up rock electrical parade or light show at xmas time. What does everyone else think? Is it a truly good idea, or just a young rocker's wish?
    Last time I rode STAR TOURS, I thought to myself, "If a droid is a pain in the......behind, does that make it a hemdroid?"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you......ROCK!"
    - Brian May

"Don't Stop Believin'"
    - Journey

www.rocknationradio.org

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    I love TSO. Their music is nothing short of 'awesome', with all that incorporates. I would love to see what the imaginations at Disney and the musical caliber of TSO could combine and create!
    Tina

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    i sooo agree! i saw TSO in january 2006. any collaboration of disney and the TSO would be sooo cool! and it would give me yet another reason to come down and see disney!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

whitewatersf is offline A-Ticket holder
    I say go for it. They already have the CD out TSO meets the mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by whitewatersf
    I say go for it. They already have the CD out TSO meets the mouse.
    I believe you are thinking of Mannheim Steamroller. However, while I am more of a TSO fan, Mannheim's music might work well with Disney as well.
    Last time I rode STAR TOURS, I thought to myself, "If a droid is a pain in the......behind, does that make it a hemdroid?"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Brian May

"Don't Stop Believin'"
    - Journey

www.rocknationradio.org

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    i like your sig RumTum
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

I think it is fitting to add to this post of long ago. It seems that this year, this idea have been fulfilled to a degree. As I understand it, The Osbourne Light Show uses TSO music. SWEET!!!!
    - Brian May

"Don't Stop Believin'"
    - Journey

www.rocknationradio.org