Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Jerks on Itunes in the News & Rumors forums; As most of you know i run a podcast... well i just got two reviews on itunes telling me that im the worst Podcast they have ever heard... by the ...
    gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER

Jerks on Itunes

As most of you know i run a podcast... well i just got two reviews on itunes telling me that im the worst Podcast they have ever heard... by the way if those people are on here. I AM ONLY 14. What ever happened to if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all...

Lou have you ever had this problem with Mousetunes??? probably not.
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I know lou has had problems with people posting zero star ratings and saying that too, but I am very sorry.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    thats disappointing, ive listened to your podcast before and enjoyed it, so just know that not everyone is a jerk
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

thank you nick i really appreciate that.
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

thank you whoever just left the last comment on itunes... There will be more episodes to the disney resorts podcast... im not gonna let those jerks spoil our disney fun

and not only did the comment make me mad... 2 outa 3 people found it helpful... To that jerk who posted that or any others who plan on doing it... please dont.

and the material isnt stolen prewritten material... im just reporting it... its like Fox and CNN they report the same stuff...

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I'm sorry to hear people dising your podcast-not Disney Sperit
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

o poo i ran outa bandwithe for the month