Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss what would walt do?! in the News & Rumors forums; Hi, I am a university student from Southampton, England. I am in my final year of a management degree and for my dissertation (thesis) I have decided to study.... Walt ...
    disney_barbie is offline B-Ticket Holder

what would walt do?!

Hi,
    I am a university student from Southampton, England. I am in my final year of a management degree and for my dissertation (thesis) I have decided to study.... Walt Disney, of course!!!

I have found so much information on the company and Walt - on the internet and from books - but I would really like to contact Disney and ask for some help or information.

Does anyone know if Disney can help undergraduate students with their studies, or have any contact addresses?

My study is focused on founders' legacies and vision for their companies.

Many thanks!!

Disney Barbie xxxx

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    I'm not sure how much the Company can help you (per se) but if you go to waltdisney.com this is for the Walt Disney Family Museum. Also on go.disney.com (Disney's main webpage) there should be a link for the Walt Disney Company Archives. If this still does not help you, search (online phone book) for the Walt Disney Company, Burbank, California.

I hope this helps and best wishes on the dissertation.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    im not sure if the company itself could help you but if you have any questions i bet ya someone here can definatly help you with some disney related questions
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

disney_barbie is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thank you!

One of my main research topics is:

How are staff at Disney trained about the history of the company and Walt himself?

In my project I am trying to prove that a visionary leader is vital for a company to succeed... I couldn't think of a better example than WD!!

Disney Barbie xxx

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    summer sun had the best advice. By the way, welcome to the family!!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney