Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Your favourite Disney T shirt in the News & Rumors forums; Hi, I was wondering what are everyones favourite Disney T shirt is. I bought one back in 2003 which is blue with the words "Everlasting Mickey" on the front. It ...
    Britmick is offline B-Ticket Holder

Your favourite Disney T shirt

Hi, I was wondering what are everyones favourite Disney T shirt is.

I bought one back in 2003 which is blue with the words "Everlasting Mickey" on the front.
    It has a classic Mickey on the front made up of three silver spiral circles.

I love it and bought it from Mickeys Star Traders in Tommorrowland. It is fading now as you can imagine but I still wear it. I havn't seen this shirt on sale since as i would love another one.

Let me know what your favourite shirt is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    BRITMICK:mickey:

DVC Member Saratoga Springs 06

"I'm going to Disneyworld"

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    My favorite one is the grey T-shirt with Cinderella's Castle in the background and the characters marching in front of it.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    My favorite shirt is sooooo worn but i LOVE It. it its mickey standing like he is laughing, and his name is spelled out phonetically. its sooo cute! the other one that i want and can no longer find is the genie with a bubble stating that hes going to disney world.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I got a long sleeve T-Shirt back in 1994. It is grey with Dopey on the shirt, this shirt is 12 yrs old and still looks brand new. What great material. I can't believe it has held up this long and I still wear it. I also have my Mickey sweatshirt from the 25 yr. Anniversary with the Birthday cake on it.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    My favorite Disney t-shirt is the one you can buy at Disney's Animal Kingdom where Pooh is peering nearsightedly at a tiger and says, "Tigger, is that you?"

I'm not even a huge fan of the Pooh characters, but that one just strikes my funny bone.

My favorite Disney sweatshirt is my Millenium Celebration sweatshirt with the 2000 logo on it. I've had that for 6, almost 7 years now and I wear it EVERY weekend when the weather is cool (or cold).
    They call me "Nana"

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    My favorite Disney shirt is usually the one that's in the laundry...but, I do like the one I bought in London. It has a sparkily Mickey on the front with "London" above Mickey.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I've got an old Animal Kingdom one with "Return to the wild" written above a picture of different animals. Its still looking good.

My Kali River Rapids one is faded but I love it. My son actually camcorded me buying the shirt from the cart near KRR which s great to watch

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Mine is a purple shirt with Mickey sorta located towards the bottom left and he looks angry and its drawn in like shades of purple... I'll wear it and take a picture but I LOVE it.
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    its hard to pick one disney tshirt out of the thousands i have. but i think my absolute favorite is my Mickey Mouse Club Tshirt. its white and has the symbol right in the middle it makes me feel like im an actual member!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

joplin4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    TEXAS!!--The greatest state in the Union (IMO)
    Well, I don't have one I enjoy wearing. But I got my girlfriend a T-shirt for Valentines Day this past year. It has Mickey on it, spreading his hands out, and it says, "I love you this much." It's cute. She's been wearing it a lot.
    Celebrating Walt Disney's birthday all month long with some of my favorite Walt Disney avatars. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."--Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey's#1Fan View Post
    its hard to pick one disney tshirt out of the thousands i have. but i think my absolute favorite is my Mickey Mouse Club Tshirt. its white and has the symbol right in the middle it makes me feel like im an actual member!
    Jenna, have you really got thousands????

I thought I was bad, I have still got my sons Bambi T shirt from Disneyland that his Grandma got him when he was two....he's now 14

Quote Originally Posted by joplin4 View Post
    Well, I don't have one I enjoy wearing. But I got my girlfriend a T-shirt for Valentines Day this past year. It has Mickey on it, spreading his hands out, and it says, "I love you this much." It's cute. She's been wearing it a lot.
    I got a pin for my wife after she took me th WDW for my Birthday with a similar Mickey spreading his hands out with a "Thank you" banner between. My Best Birthday ever for sure

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I liked one that said "I like my boyfriend but I love Mickey." But being male, *and a straight one at that* it would be awkward wearing it
    I had an image in my head of Minnie wearing the shirt and Mickey awfully confused

Very funny

Maybe Disney should look at producing a few versions such as " I like my wife but I love Minnie/Jasmine/Arial/Belle" Delete as appropriate

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    well i dont know if i have thousands but it would take a long time to count them all!! lol i get tshirts everywhere and for this past trip i bought an entire weeks worth of disney ts at kohls and then when i got to disney i bought even more lol!!!!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast