Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Thanks and No Thanks in the News & Rumors forums; Good to see this thread still has some life in it. Keep the "Thanks" and even the "No Thanks" coming....
    Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Good to see this thread still has some life in it. Keep the "Thanks" and even the "No Thanks" coming.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    thanx to all the CMs who are polite and do their jobs with a smile so that you give a smile back . thanx to all the kids(and their parents) who are well behaved and don't scream and carry on, as my brother and i joke"there is no crying at disney".
    and i second or third the no thanx to the people who are rude and push through w/o saying excuse me, drives me nuts as well.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thanks to all of you for making this site the warm, welcoming family that it continues to be.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks to Lou for all his hard work.

Thanks to my family for understanding my obsession with Disney.

No Thanks to the people who think "Fairytales and Pixie Dust" just isn't their thing.......nah, perhaps they just need a little convincing from a Disney fan.

-Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Have to go along with disneyguy...thxks to my family for putting up with my "obsession".

But why do they still call me the "Disney Commando"? they always say thanks when the trip is over!!
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey:

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Thanks to all of you for making this site the warm, welcoming family that it continues to be.
    Awww....wipes away tear..

Thanks to Walt who had that dream.
    Izzy

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Thanks to my parents who will be paying for my honeymoon to WDW......

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks to everyone here at this wonderful site who made me feel very welcome when I was a newcomer.

No thanks to the people that get aggravated when they have to wait an extra few minutes in line for the people who actually need wheelchairs to get around.

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I second the thanks to everyone here who is so great at making newcomers feel welcome!! And thanks to my parents for raising me to be the lovely Disney addict that I am today.

No thanks to people at shows who think the CM request to "Everybody please move all the way down to make room for everyone" doesn't apply to them. Is it bad if I "accidentally" step on their feet as I go around them??

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Thanks to all the CM who gave my wife and I a second go-round on Primeval Whirl when he noticed our Bride and Groom pins as we were ther on our honeymoon in 2002.

No thanks to whoever decided the Future corps needed to be cut from the entertainment budget.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i first want to thank you guys for putting up with all my oddball behavior. even though i may not fit in here, you don't blatantly show it.

and, i have to thank my girls (wife and daughter) for giving me direction and purpose.

ok, now for the no thanks! there isn't enough bandwidth for my list, and if i get started i may not stop. let's just say there are a fair number of individuals out there i'd like to give a piece of my mind to.

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    i first want to thank you guys for putting up with all my oddball behavior. even though i may not fit in here, you don't blatantly show it.

and, i have to thank my girls (wife and daughter) for giving me direction and purpose.

ok, now for the no thanks! there isn't enough bandwidth for my list, and if i get started i may not stop. let's just say there are a fair number of individuals out there i'd like to give a piece of my mind to.
    Grumpy Dude you fit right in here, after all you like Disney...when I read your "grumpy side" quotes I just imagine them being read by Lewis Black of the Daily show http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_show...ithjonstewart/ (I love that show) this is meant as a compliment...I sort of think that this is the tone you are going for to begin with... yes?

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i've only seen him a couple times, but yeah, that's pretty dead on.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Thanks to all of the great cast members who gave my friend extra special attention on her birthday on my last trip!

No thanks to the folks who smoke anywhere & everywhere in the park
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Thanks to all of the cast members who treated my family and me as if we were the only people in the park...

No thanks to everyone who can drive/ steer a stroller... OUCH !!!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast