Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Thanks and No Thanks in the News & Rumors forums; THANKS To no one. NO THANKS To many. See how bitter I am?...
    20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    THANKS
    To no one.

NO THANKS
    To many.

See how bitter I am?

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Thanks to Cinderella who read Kaitlin's card with a giant smile on her face. Kaitlin now has that picture framed in her room.

Thanks to Eeyore at the Magic Kingdom for making his CM get a piece of paper and writing a special note on it to my mom. She now has that framed with a picture of us with Eeyore at MGM Studios.

No thanks to the car that hit our Disney bus and made us wait in the parking lot at MGM for over an hour.

No thanks to the men at Disney that are in such a rush to get somewhere that they drag their families from here to there without slowing down and taking in the magic.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

mickaholic4077 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thanks to my mother who said to me in spring 1999."Alma,do you want to move to Florida???"

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    NO thanks to Florida.. for being so far away from NY!!!!

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks: to Lou and all he has done with DWT. It has given me a place this summer when times were hard to laugh smile dream and meet new friends whom i one day hope to meet.

Thanks: to all the wonderful school kids that I have taken to WDW since I have been working in Christian Education. Becuase although there were times of tension you always made the trip one to remmeber. You also were not a group that ruined what others had paid to enjoy.

No Thanks: to all the groups that go that make people and make people want to hide from all groups.

And A Big THANKS: to all the CMs ( so many ) that have made my trips with school kids and family so special that watching old videos brings tears to my eyes (somthing hard for a 48 year old man to addmit lol).

PigletIsMyCat is offline A-Ticket holder
    I second that NO THANKS to Florida being so far from NY! I hate planes!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by PigletIsMyCat
    I second that NO THANKS to Florida being so far from NY! I hate planes!

Planes don't bother me it's just the expense of traveling... and getting the time off of work... I basically live here at the moment!!!

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks to the pepole that cheer when Mickey comes out in Fantasmic!
    I just love World of Warcraft.

*WDW*princess* is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Thanks to Cinderella and Belle who made the day extra special. We went in the Toon Town Hall of Fame and were the last ones to get our picture taken with them and there was no one else in the room so both of them took a picture with us! Thank you! Thank you!

No thanks to the family that cut in front of us in the line so we did not get to meet Chip N' Dale .
    -Caroline

...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes

luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks to the big mouse who has given a chance for me to relive my childhood through my son and also to be able to enjoy adulthood in a whole other aspect at disney.

no thanks to all the parents who never take the time out of busy schedules to realize that little ones need mickey memories of their own and would rather fight and just sit around the house doing nothing with their children.

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    NO THANKS to the parents who don't let their children experience WDW til they are adults and instead plop them in front of a TV.
    Izzy

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I second the thanks to Lou for the site.

And Thanks to Walt Disney for having a dream.

No thanks to the trash that thinks they are better then the smoking rules and feel they can light up anywhere.
    No thanks to Disney's double wide blue plastic strollers....I am so tired of getting run over by them by pushy parents.

Ouch I'm a smoker and even though I didn't always smoke in the designated areas I NEVER smoked in an area that people were around. I would always find a corner or alley somewhere and when I finished i would put my cigarette out and put the butt in my pocket till I could find a garbage can. I too notice the fools lighting up in an area crowded with people and it disgusts me. If you are going to smoke then don't force others to smoke with you too.

/Ok enough ranting....

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    -A HUGE Thanks to Lou for making this awesome site!

-another HUGE thanks goes out to Lou AND Nathan for the hard work put into the PodCasts(I feel your pain guys, I do it every day)

- Thanks to Walter Elias Disney(Uncle Walt) for inspiring me to keep up my dreams, and for giving us the gift of "Magic"

-Thanks to the smiling, wonderful CM's at Disney. They work hard(well, some of them) ESPECIALLY to the CM's and Performers out in the HOT sun all day!(I feel ya'll's pain in P.E. every day of the week)

-Thanks to my mommy, daddy, and step mom for taking me to Disney allthe time!

NO THANKS:

-to all the jerks who think Disney is stupid(I haven't seen YOU come up with a better idea!!!)

-to all the people who smoke in NON-SMOKING areas!(C'mon people! They're EVERYWHERE in the park! You're BOUND to walk either way!)

- to all the jerks who ruin the magic!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Thanks to the Cinderella in Cinderellabration (12:40 showing, Sat. 10/8/05) who gestured at me just as she said "...or a prince". I giggled like a 4 year old girl, turned to the total stranger standing next to me, and babbled? Did you see that??? She meant me!!!

No thanks to the two ugly bald guys (with matching pale blue t-shirts???) who decided they wanted to ruin everyone's morning. They walked right past the safety line at the TTC parking lot and climbed onto the tram well after the attendant had called "no further boarding", and was about to give the driver the all-clear. This of course caused a stampede of another 20 or so folks who now deicided it was time for them to get on as well. The tram attendant had to beg people to stop boarding, and a handful of the folks on the tram were moaning and complaining about these two guys, and the whole time they just sat there with looks on their faces like "so...? deal with it."

These same two guys appeared once again on the ferryboat. The lower deck was pretty full, and a mother had just finished positioning her young children's strollers at the very front of the boat so that her kids could watch the Magic Kingdom grow closer (probably for their first time). Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber just walked right up, pushed through the crowd, and stood at the front of the boat, in front of everyone who was there before them, including the family that had just gotten so nicely situated.

And as if that wasn't enough, I later spotted these same two buckos once more, in Tomorrowland, puffing away on cigarettes in a non-designated area. If I wasn't in Disney (and a skinny runt who's bark is bigger than his bite), I would have had something to say to them! (Ok, maybe not... they looked cranky enough to maybe hurt me. But I would have liked to have seen someone bigger than me go have some words with them!... or maybe a park security guard.)
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Thanks to the Epcot players who "invited" me to be in the King Arthur and the Holy Grail. My DH loved the fact I was a evil wizard.

Thanks to Hank the bus driver for the really horribly bad jokes that my son loved when I told them to him.

Thanks to the Hoop Dee Doo players for busting out laughing at one of the little kids they got to come up and participate.

No Thanks to having to come home to reality
    No Thanks to my bank account which won't let me come back for several years
    No Thanks to the fact I have early morning duty(right after vacation) and have to be at work 30 minutes before usual to make kids be quiet and busy.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast