Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Miscellaneous Discuss Thanks and No Thanks in the News & Rumors forums; another thanks to the Epcot players in Britain. Their version of King Arthur and the Holy Grail was possibly the funniest thing my whole family had ever seen . That ...
    GGGhost is offline A-Ticket holder
    another thanks to the Epcot players in Britain. Their version of King Arthur and the Holy Grail was possibly the funniest thing my whole family had ever seen . That trip was 7 years ago and we crack up at every mention of it.

no thanks to the rowdy teenager on the TTA who jumped out of the car inside the tunnel where you see the Buzz Lightyear Spaceranger Spin. WE had to sit in the pitch black listening to the Buzz spiel for an eternity.

thanks to the CM from Primeval Whirl who let us ride twice in a row.

thanks to my parents for taking me to Disneyworld twice... and dealing with my little scared self. I was a notorious chicken-exit taker. which reminds me... thanks to imagineers for putting those in.
    Dead men smell like whales...

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Thumbs up Thank You!!!

A Big thanks to Walt himself!!

.... otherwise non of us would be here on this great site...

A Big thanks to Lou and his team for all their hard work on this site nad his books etc...!!!

Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:25 PM.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    THANKS to Disney helping bring in the holiday spirit with holiday tunes and parades and decor. Maybe it's still a bit early, but it was nicely done.

However, NO THANKS for playing that Chipmunks "we can hardly stand the wait" song in the restrooms at Dinoland as I'm fourth in line behind a crowd to use the facilities... Believe me, it wasn't the music that was making me dance!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    A huge thanks to my Aunt and cousins who took me to WDW for the first time at the age of 14. Thanks to the CM at MK who talked to me for a few minutes one day walking into the park, and remembered my name two days later as I was leaving.

A HUGE not thanks to SO MANY of the rude CM's and guests from this year's trip. And that one server at Ohana...ruined our dinner. He never brought the drink I ordered, charged us for it, and didn't want to bring my Beach Bomb, (HUGE snowcone that comes in a little bucket). But, and Thanks to the CM who let us ride up front on the way to the Contemporary that night.
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    Thanks to everyone who makes Disney as wonderful as it is and the CM who helped me to my towncar when I was sick.

No thanks to the family who cut in front of us and many others in the Spaceship Earth line and when confronted denied it!!

talfonso is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Thanks and No Thanks

Thanks to Disney for giving me the courage to muster my first multiple inversion roller coaster! (That's Rock 'n' Roller Coaster to you, pals!)

Oh and BTW, no thanks to those who bend the rules, especially the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway Photographers! (Those guys stop in the middle of the ride just to take their family pictures - UGH!)
    Flexible Disney -
    The Blog for Walt Disney World-Crazed Disneyphiles

http://flexibledisney.com

To Date: 1991
    (PO?); 1994 (DL/PORS);1995, 1996 (x2), 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003 (x2) 2005
    (x2), 2006 (x2), 2007 (x2) 2008-2009 (x7) - all offsite

talfonso is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove View Post
    Oh no! What times of the year!! What times!!
    Besides June and July, there's also December and January, their summer holidays!
    Flexible Disney -
    The Blog for Walt Disney World-Crazed Disneyphiles

http://flexibledisney.com

To Date: 1991
    (PO?); 1994 (DL/PORS);1995, 1996 (x2), 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003 (x2) 2005
    (x2), 2006 (x2), 2007 (x2) 2008-2009 (x7) - all offsite

tripletinx3 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Thanks to the Marry Poppins, Bert and Penguin characters who spent about a half hour going on rides with me and my family and posing for individual pictures.(we all went on the carousel!!) It made my visiit, back when i was about 8, so much more magical!!

No thanks to the CM in Italy who started yelling and making scary noises(and she wasn't speaking italian) and frightening all of the kids at the kidcot funstop(including me! (sniffles))

♥feeling twitterpated♥

edwardsfire is offline C-Ticket Holder

"Thanks" to WDW or D.L. for giving us perfect vacations....
    "No thanks" to all the whiners and complainers that seem to think disney owes them something.

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

Thanks to CM Michelle on the Jungle Cruise who acted as if it were 9:00 in the morning when actually it was 9:00 at night. She had such enthusiasm and her wit was quick and friendly.

No Thanks to the man who jumped in front of me at Guest Relations, just because he had a quick question to ask the CM.

smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder

Thanks to all who are involved in the Celebrations magazine! I can't get enough and save every issue!

No thanks to a year without Disney World! We went to the Wizarding World this year (which was fabulous) but had to spend time at Downtown Disney at least! We almost cried when we had to leave and realized we would not be going "home" to Pop Century. This year I plan to save every penny I can so we can get back to Disney!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456